Brazil!!

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Crazykits
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: Brazil!!

Post by Crazykits » Wed Aug 10, 2011 3:25 am

Lol...so my brazil experinces

I got my first does of brazil when I just started out on the college program back in '06. I did custodial...Brazil was one of the reasona why I transfered to a different position when I extended my program. It was a nightmare..Brazilan girls never knew the majority of them could be so well...uh, disqusting.

I worked with a few Brazlians in attractions and they were the most fun and friendly people that I worked with. They were ashamed and embarresed of when their people came and felt like they put a disgrace to their country.

I remembered when I used to work at one of the Moderat Resorts here I would have a group of brazalian kids coming up and asking me if I could change their 200 pennies into dollar bills..yeah.

I used to work at a water ride at another park. The ride seats 7..they try to fit in 10. Oh we had this Brazilian kid throw his cellphone off onto the side on the stairs as his log was traveling up hill. After the ride he enters the backstage entrance and was able to find the back path way to were the incline was where he threw his phone at. He tries telling the confused team member who was standing there montoring the area if he could cross over to the other side to get his phone. Team member is like wtf?!

:p I'll probably have more to tell later

TechieSidhe
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TechieSidhe » Wed Aug 10, 2011 10:54 am

TdcOgre wrote:I'm not sure but I think it's mentioned in the Book of Revelation right after the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse.

;)
You don't even need Guantanamo to get terrorists to confess. Put them in a room between a group of Pop Warner cheerleaders and their drunk chaperones, and a group of Brazilians. Lock them in there, with no TV or phone, and only a red button to push when they're ready to confess. Within less than an hour, they'll confess to stuff that happened before they were born.

If you're really feeling evil, put the terrorist on a Small World boat with them.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Wed Aug 10, 2011 11:20 am

TechieSidhe wrote:You don't even need Guantanamo to get terrorists to confess. Put them in a room between a group of Pop Warner cheerleaders and their drunk chaperones, and a group of Brazilians. Lock them in there, with no TV or phone, and only a red button to push when they're ready to confess. Within less than an hour, they'll confess to stuff that happened before they were born.

If you're really feeling evil, put the terrorist on a Small World boat with them.
You'd be drunk too if you were chaperoning a group of pop warner cheerleaders...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Wed Aug 10, 2011 4:21 pm

Do Brazilian CMs ever try to tell their compatriots to behave or they'll get kicked out, or are they ignored like other CMs?

TechieSidhe
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TechieSidhe » Thu Aug 11, 2011 10:53 am

ktulu wrote:You'd be drunk too if you were chaperoning a group of pop warner cheerleaders...
We had Pop Warner girls next door to us at POR and in the morning, the amount of alcohol bottles outside the door was staggering. What bothered me more is that I don't think there were any chaperones staying in that room. I honestly don't think the chaperones care anyways. They probably just want it over with. If I had to deal with teens and preteens loudly chanting all day, I'd be permanently lit too.

We actually plan our December vacation around when Pop Warner is there because the girls are obnoxious and rude. If I were a Pop Warner official, I'd be embarrased to see some of the behavior.

avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by avengador1 » Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:24 am

On one of my first times working at the TTC station I had a group of Argentinians boarding the monorail. I asked them to go "all the way down" the walkway to wait for the monorail in Spanish. I did a direct translation of this and they punked me by crouching down as they walked down the walkway. They sure were one big vocal group chantting "Argentina. Argentina". :D:

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:09 pm

TechieSidhe wrote:We had Pop Warner girls next door to us at POR and in the morning, the amount of alcohol bottles outside the door was staggering. What bothered me more is that I don't think there were any chaperones staying in that room. I honestly don't think the chaperones care anyways. They probably just want it over with. If I had to deal with teens and preteens loudly chanting all day, I'd be permanently lit too.

We actually plan our December vacation around when Pop Warner is there because the girls are obnoxious and rude. If I were a Pop Warner official, I'd be embarrased to see some of the behavior.
Got to wonder where these cheerleaders got said alcohol, as I presume they were under-aged and the hotel staff wouldn't provide it.

TechieSidhe
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by TechieSidhe » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:17 am

PatchOBlack wrote:Got to wonder where these cheerleaders got said alcohol, as I presume they were under-aged and the hotel staff wouldn't provide it.
Seriously, this year, I am going to take pictures with the room numbers in the picture and send them to Pop Warner. Although I should call Disney Security or the police. These bottles aren't there when we get back to the hotel, but magically appear in the AM. I can hear the chaperone come do a lights out check.

chartle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by chartle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:34 am

PatchOBlack wrote:Got to wonder where these cheerleaders got said alcohol, as I presume they were under-aged and the hotel staff wouldn't provide it.
They just brought it from home.

I know some schools search all luggage before any school trip for just this issue.

chartle
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by chartle » Fri Aug 12, 2011 9:41 am

TechieSidhe wrote:Seriously, this year, I am going to take pictures with the room numbers in the picture and send them to Pop Warner. Although I should call Disney Security or the police. These bottles aren't there when we get back to the hotel, but magically appear in the AM. I can hear the chaperone come do a lights out check.
I have been a chaperon on 5 overnight school trips, first its hard to prove that the bottles came from that room and second if you tell their parents, the parents give you:

Why are accusing my little angel, princess, etc? You must hate her. blah blah blah