Interesting conversation on the bus tonight...

Walt Disney World Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Walt Disney World discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Interesting conversation on the bus tonight...

Post by hhsrat » Sat May 10, 2014 5:48 pm

"Please lower your head, and watch your step. If you can't manage to do that, then please lower your volume and watch your language. Now, please exit the same way you came in, pushing and shoving that lovely family ahead of you. If you enjoyed yourself, my name is hhsrat and this has been the world famous Jungle Cruise. If you didn't enjoy yourself, my name is Iago, and this has been the Enchanted Tiki Room, under new management."

Ianto Jones
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Ianto Jones » Sun May 11, 2014 5:06 pm

hhsrat wrote:"Please lower your head, and watch your step. If you can't manage to do that, then please lower your volume and watch your language. Now, please exit the same way you came in, pushing and shoving that lovely family ahead of you. If you enjoyed yourself, my name is hhsrat and this has been the world famous Jungle Cruise. If you didn't enjoy yourself, my name is Iago, and this has been the Enchanted Tiki Room, under new management."
/@me ::laughs hysterically:: -- don't know why, but that bit _really_ gets me! I like your version, too! (I've only been to DLR, not MK)

mapo
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by mapo » Mon May 12, 2014 2:13 am

hhsrat wrote:"Please lower your head, and watch your step. If you can't manage to do that, then please lower your volume and watch your language. Now, please exit the same way you came in, pushing and shoving that lovely family ahead of you. If you enjoyed yourself, my name is hhsrat and this has been the world famous Jungle Cruise. If you didn't enjoy yourself, my name is Iago, and this has been the Enchanted Tiki Room, under new management."
:bow12:

Outstanding

mapo

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Mon May 12, 2014 6:08 pm

(Oddly enough, I've never actually worked at Jungle, although I always thought it would be fun)

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Mon May 12, 2014 6:28 pm

I laugh at the tourists out here. we have double decker buses and the upper level is lower then the bottom. and thou the driver warns to lower heads and there are recordings when the doors open. you can still hear the thuds and cursing all the time. a few for each stop too.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Tue May 13, 2014 8:28 am

This one gets passed around, I've heard it on both coasts. They did change the name/attraction for Disneyland, although it would be funny to use Tiki Room UNM and see if anyone gives odd looks...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."