EXCUSE ME: Frontierland Is NOT The Bathroom!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

EXCUSE ME: Frontierland Is NOT The Bathroom!

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Tue Sep 03, 2013 4:19 pm

[font=Comic Sans MS]Just yesterday, I was sitting at a table in Frontierland by the Stage Door Cafe when I overheard a mother trying to find a rest room for her daughter. Her son shouted, "GO OVER THERE!" The next thing I knew, I turned around and saw her standing by a planter with her daughter. A CM walked by, stopped her, and pointed to the nearest restrooms. Apparently, she let her daughter relieve herself in the planters. UGH! Some people are just too lazy to WALK to the restroom![/font]

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: EXCUSE ME: Frontierland Is NOT The Bathroom!

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Sep 04, 2013 9:37 am

In what sort of demented world do we live in that this is even a thought in someone's head? We are at a major theme park with thousands of people, lets waz in the bushes. I've grown up around the outdoors and spent more than my fair share camping, hiking, working around a ranch, and I know the difference between civilization and the outdoors. There is a difference people.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 10:12 am

And really, you're never more than maybe a two minute walk from restroom. Less if you jog. It would be hard to make things more convenient.

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:12 am

We have a joke in our family that the ride we go on the most is the potty ride. When you go with 6 people all the time(4 girls), you get to know where all the potty rides are. They are everywhere.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Wed Sep 04, 2013 11:45 am

We've seen this kind of story before, but it never fails to boggle me. I might (and it is a stretch) understand the behavior if they were visitors from some part of the world where indoor plumbing is not something commonly available, but it seems that these folks appear to be from somewhere in the United States. Apparently, somehow, they failed to learn to read a map, or that one can ask a cast member the simple question of "where is the nearest restroom?". I suppose, though, it could be a case of "We have to get to the next ride NOW, can't take two minutes to walk over there!", but if that is the case...yesh, folks, I'm all for having a plan, but don't sacrifice common decency and sanitation to the great good of "Keep-On-Schedule"....

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Sep 04, 2013 5:25 pm

PatchOBlack wrote:We've seen this kind of story before, but it never fails to boggle me. I might (and it is a stretch) understand the behavior if they were visitors from some part of the world where indoor plumbing is not something commonly available, but it seems that these folks appear to be from somewhere in the United States. Apparently, somehow, they failed to learn to read a map, or that one can ask a cast member the simple question of "where is the nearest restroom?". I suppose, though, it could be a case of "We have to get to the next ride NOW, can't take two minutes to walk over there!", but if that is the case...yesh, folks, I'm all for having a plan, but don't sacrifice common decency and sanitation to the great good of "Keep-On-Schedule"....
[font=Comic Sans MS]The thing is this was an african - american family that can SPEAK ENGLISH![/font]

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Sat Sep 07, 2013 3:24 am

Reminds me of a time when I was bussing outdoors and encountered a WHOLE FAMILY (mother, father, kids) lining up to piss next to a CM-only door that just happens to be behind a very tall bush. I told them very firmly to "please pull up your pants or I will be forced to call security" (because I needed to go through that door to access our dishwashing area).

YANXWIN
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by YANXWIN » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:01 am

I think I might find another door after that.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:57 am

Did the door have a half moon on it?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:00 am

In Disneyland, anything within reach is the bathroom.