Soon at Disneyland

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Soon at Disneyland

Post by drcorey » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:15 am

Just read this on the travel agent site.

In celebration of “Thor: The Dark World” coming to theaters November 8, guests at Disneyland Park will be able to visit Asgard this fall and come face-to-face with the Mighty Avenger, Thor.

Corey

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Soon at Disneyland

Post by WEDFan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 11:25 am

And so it begins. I wonder how long it will be until they untangle the various contracts and have Marvel characters in Orlando?

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Aug 23, 2013 1:35 pm

WEDFan wrote:And so it begins. I wonder how long it will be until they untangle the various contracts and have Marvel characters in Orlando?
Disney has so much money, they could even hire the movie actor to appear in full costume and makeup. they know depps price.

Corey

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:38 pm

drcorey wrote:Disney has so much money, they could even hire the movie actor to appear in full costume and makeup. they know depps price.
It's not so much the money, but rather the contracts the inherited when they purchased Marvel. Also, I'm not sure where Johnny Depp fits in. ;)

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:43 pm

WEDFan wrote:It's not so much the money, but rather the contracts the inherited when they purchased Marvel. Also, I'm not sure where Johnny Depp fits in. ;)
err, they got him to do jack sparrow for a special appearance.

Corey