Disneyland Vacation

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Disneyland Vacation

Post by WEDFan » Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:00 am

hobie16 wrote:So, if this gets any crazier, I may be considering a suite at the Diamond for me.
Sounds like the wisest approach. If you think you might be lonely, a friendly bottle or two keep you company and smooth out the rough spots. :D:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:01 am

hobie16 wrote:Funny you should ask. Next Christmas is becoming a family reunion. We'll fly the youngest in from wherever she's going to college and the oldest and her boyfriend. My wife's oldest brother and his family will also be coming. And my MIL who believes everyone should wait on her hand and foot will grace us with her presence.

When my wife was setting this up she told the oldest she and her BF could have the bedroom with the queen size bed and attached bedroom. The MIL would take the other bedroom and could use the downstairs half bath for her nocturnal needs. Not good enough for the MIL. She demands that she be given exclusive use of the bedroom and bath.

My wife, trying to appease everyone, asked the oldest if she and her BF could use a queen sized inflatable in the family room. Nope. The BF has a bad back.

I suggested putting the oldest in the second bedroom and the the BF and MIL share the bed in the first bedroom. No one appreciated my humor.

So, if this gets any crazier, I may be considering a suite at the Diamond for me.
I suggest the Candy Cane Inn.......... ;)
Make it a Family Destination Christmas to DLR. MIL can have her own room.

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Jan 02, 2013 9:46 am

Interesting idea. It's too bad the CCI doesn't have a porch.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.