Symmetrical Costumes

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Symmetrical Costumes

Post by Zazu » Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:11 pm

Guest costumes that is.

Monday I was in line behind a woman who was wearing a completely symmetrical costume:

1. The tank top and shorts were the exact same shade (of bilious neon green).

2. The tank top and shorts were the exact same height, hem to hem.

3. The tank top and shorts showed the exact same amount of cleavage, top and bottom.

Yes, that is what I mean.

Come on, girl, if you don't know how to operate a mirror, could you at least find an honest boyfriend?

Zazu

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Symmetrical Costumes

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:18 pm

And where was the center of gravity? If she was in another location, do you think she would have made it onto http://www.peopleofwalmart.com ?

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:58 pm

HOW DARE YOU COMMENT ON HER SENSE OF STYLE (or lack thereof)

I have noticed that it seems like people are not dressing for practicality, but to make a statement or shock the public.

I wouldn't mind if they showed up in saran wrap, well, some of them, but it IS a FAMILY park.

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:43 pm

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:I wouldn't mind if they showed up in saran wrap...
Two women are talking about their marriages. One complains that there's no longer any fire in hers. Her friend suggests dropping the kids off at grandma's, cooking up a gourmet dinner, fire up the candles, turn the lights down low, and meet her husband at the front door wrapped in Saran Wrap and nothing else.

She decides to go for it. Kids gone, dinner prepared and on the table, candles lit, and lights down. She hears her husband pull into the driveway and quickly sheds her clothes and wraps herself in Saran Wrap. Her husband walks in the front door, sees her, looks at the table, looks back at her and says, "Does this mean were having leftovers again?"

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.