Watch out!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Watch out!

Post by CBeilby » Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:30 pm

*puts out the fire, and sweeps up the ashes...*

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Tue Jul 17, 2012 8:44 pm

William, welcome! On behalf of the BDoSGT, please make yourself at home with a most refreshing beverage of your choice ! :cheers: :beer: :pepsi: :pepper: :coke: :rumncoke: :winetost: :redsolo:

We do apologize for the delay, however the entire commitee was at the weekly "Quality Assurance Education" seminar. :dilbert: :barney2:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:23 pm

delsdad wrote:We do apologize for the delay, however the entire commitee was at the weekly "Quality Assurance Education" seminar. :dilbert: :barney2:
The continuing education is long, drawn out, and takes them about three days for their BAC to recover.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:43 am

Big Wallaby wrote:The continuing education is long, drawn out, and takes them about three days for their BAC to recover.
And because the seminar is weekly, lasts six days, and requires a three-day recovery period, well... you do the math.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

200footdrop
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by 200footdrop » Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:06 am

BRWombat wrote:And because the seminar is weekly, lasts six days, and requires a three-day recovery period, well... you do the math.
Geez, talk about liver damage.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:25 am

BRWombat wrote:And because the seminar is weekly, lasts six days, and requires a three-day recovery period, well... you do the math.
We tried, but gave up and started drinking.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:59 pm

Ninety nine bottles of beer on the wall, ninety nine bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, Ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall!
Ninety eight bottles of beer on the wall, ninety eigtht bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, Ninety seven bottles of beer on the wall!
Ninety seven bottles of beer on the wall, ninety seven bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, Ninety six bottles of beer on the wall!
Ninety six bottles of beer on the wall, ninety six bottles of beer! Take one down, pass it around, Ninety five bottles of beer on the wall!

Man, math is hard ! :beer: :biggulp: