I'm back! Carsland SGTs!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

I'm back! Carsland SGTs!

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:23 pm

Back from a very fun weekend,but with Summer and Crowds, can't help but see a few SGTs-People jumping in front of you while waiting for a picture with the new Walt statue in DCA, In the Fast Pass line at the Radiator Springs Racers which is only about 30 min long at the most and people shoving through to the front (one "lady" actually was yelling at her 3 year old for not telling me loudly enough to move aside...WTH?????) and of course, the best one.....Some guy asking me to "scan his tickets for him and give him FP for the Racers" After I had been in line for the FP for about an hour....um, yeah....NOT going to happen! I should have taken his tickets and just give them to CM,pointing at him, but darn it, my Evil Advisor was not available when it happened! :twisted:
We also found a sweet little child who was lost, and turned him in to Fillmore's Juice Stand CMs...Hope he found his Parents!

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: I'm back! Carsland SGTs!

Post by 5th Dimension » Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:13 pm

DisneyMom wrote:one "lady" actually was yelling at her 3 year old for not telling me loudly enough to move aside...WTH?????

We also found a sweet little child who was lost, and turned him in to Fillmore's Juice Stand CMs...Hope he found his Parents!
The 2nd kid might have been better off without his parents with the things they seem to be teaching their kids these days.