WDW Cast Visiting DLR

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

WDW Cast Visiting DLR

Post by NemoRanger » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:42 pm

My brain is working on fumes right now but I am trying to do some vacation planning.

I really want to go to DLR! I know as a WDW CM that I use my maingate for my entrance into DLR parks. I know this does not count towards my days.

My main question. Is if its just me and my friend who is also a WDW CM would we have to worry about block out dates at DL or DCA?

Currently, I am not going to try and get anyone else in with me. My sister may try to weasel in when she finds out I am going to Disneyland. If she does then I know I have to worry about block out dates.

Am I wrong in assuming that as a CM in general I can go into the Disneyland or DCA anytime I want?

Oh and just for info I am thinking about going in the first week of october. Does Disneyland do a Mickeys not so scary halloween?

Thanks

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: WDW Cast Visiting DLR

Post by Shorty82 » Fri Jun 22, 2012 6:57 pm

Blockout dates apply to WDW cast visiting DLR. As WDW cast use their Maingates and not their IDs to enter DLR if the days are blocked out they can't get in.

So, yes you do need to concern yourself with blockout dates and, no, WDW cast cannot get into DLR anytime we want.

Disneyland doesn't do MNSSHP (at least they don't call it that) but they do have Mickey's Halloween Party.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: WDW Cast Visiting DLR

Post by NemoRanger » Sat Jun 23, 2012 8:04 pm

Shorty82 wrote:Blockout dates apply to WDW cast visiting DLR. As WDW cast use their Maingates and not their IDs to enter DLR if the days are blocked out they can't get in.

So, yes you do need to concern yourself with blockout dates and, no, WDW cast cannot get into DLR anytime we want.

Disneyland doesn't do MNSSHP (at least they don't call it that) but they do have Mickey's Halloween Party.
Thanks for clearing that up. Its a bummer but I do kinda always figure that the days we have blocked off at WDW are really days I do not want to be in the park anyway because of the crowds.