Modern Family at DLR

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Modern Family at DLR

Post by DisneyMom » Wed May 09, 2012 11:43 pm

Just saw it. Didn't recognize any CM's, not even the Dapper Dans!
Surprised they didn't make everyone seem like they were having more fun, even more surprised they showed SGT's like Kid using cell phone instead of enjoying day, wearing designer heels on Splash Mountain,Riding Fast Rides with severe motion sickness,and a SG/ character fight in which the character can no longer get up :eek: I did like the guy wearing the pin lanyard,in fact they seemed to be pushing Disney Food and Merchandise a little obviously ;)

I think they would have done better to do a little research on SGT! :D: More interesting stuff!

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Modern Family at DLR

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Thu May 10, 2012 2:13 am

I recognized the Dapper Dans. I recognized a CM, by the back of her head, LOL!! The one complaint I had was the OBVIOUS CMs that are doing GC and directing traffic, LOL!! They could done a MUCH BETTER job of not showing the rope to keep people from watching the filming. It was really obvious guests just standing thing. That just ruined the magic of it.

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Thu May 10, 2012 8:56 am

The sad/funny part is being able to tell what time of day each segment was filmed by the shadows. :eek:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by DisneyMom » Thu May 10, 2012 9:12 am

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:I recognized the Dapper Dans. I recognized a CM, by the back of her head, LOL!! The one complaint I had was the OBVIOUS CMs that are doing GC and directing traffic, LOL!! They could done a MUCH BETTER job of not showing the rope to keep people from watching the filming. It was really obvious guests just standing thing. That just ruined the magic of it.
So those were Real Dapper Dans Crashing on the bike? :eek: They must be Stunt Dans :p: I honestly didn't recognize them even from many Flag Retreats...

I saw the ropes,also,but suspended disbelief thinking they could be getting ready for a parade....first thing in the morning! :rolleyes:

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Thu May 10, 2012 9:53 am

I was really disappointed by this episode. I love Modern Family and usually am laughing so much I can barely breathe.

This one just kinda annoyed me. I got really annoyed by the little john and "borrowing the costume" episode.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Thu May 10, 2012 10:33 am

I liked the episode in general, but like you NemoRanger, I didn't care for the bit with Little John. I wished they hadn't messed with the characters.

I loved Phil on BMRR, though. :p:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Thu May 10, 2012 10:38 am

I bet there's a run on the slippers Jay bought for Gloria. After admitting she was always angry because her shoes hurt, Jay will be buying them by the case.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Thu May 10, 2012 12:05 pm

hobie16 wrote:I bet there's a run on the slippers Jay bought for Gloria. After admitting she was always angry because her shoes hurt, Jay will be buying them by the case.
Before he pulled out the slippers I thought for sure he was going to pull out the Mickey Crocs.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by DisneyMom » Thu May 10, 2012 2:19 pm

NemoRanger wrote:Before he pulled out the slippers I thought for sure he was going to pull out the Mickey Crocs.
Do they still sell them in the Parks? Must Have! ;)

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Thu May 10, 2012 4:01 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Do they still sell them in the Parks? Must Have! ;)
We sell Mickey Crocks, not sure if the same as seen in the tape, but they & Minnie Crocs are still sold.

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]