Props to this Security CM

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
avengador1
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Props to this Security CM

Post by avengador1 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:39 am

The woman screaming "where is security" is definitely an idiot. There isn't enough information to know why the guy was acting out and had to be peppered sprayed in the first place.

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Feb 21, 2012 12:24 pm

ktulu wrote:I would have been one of the guests taking him down, but it would have happened after he took the first swing. Justifiable take down of a SG...oh yeah...
I see a future for you in Security.... ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Tue Feb 21, 2012 1:24 pm

I wanted the Screeching woman, to go in and start hitting the guy with more than her voice. :D

YAY for the Security Officer!

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

Teddykeiko86
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Teddykeiko86 » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:01 pm

DonutGoddess wrote:The people hanging around, like the ones recording, not that I have a problem with people recording, but the way they act just makes things worse, IMO.
Agreed, those guys were trolling that video. And the peanut gallery comments they made too.

Oh and don't get me started on that screaming lady :mad: , she needed to be pepper sprayed too (j/k). I believe her instigating made the situation worse and aggitated the guest even more.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Tue Feb 21, 2012 2:24 pm

Here's the link from USA Today:

http://content.usatoday.com/communities ... csp=34news

There are lots of other links. The security guard had to go in for treatment after the SG punched him in the face. The SG was arrested.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Tue Feb 21, 2012 3:29 pm

DisneyMom wrote:I see a future for you in Security.... ;)
Not even DM. :D: Kman couldn't take such a pay cut. Who would pay for those seatbelt purses? ;) Although, Kman can & does much detective work in such smooth ways. :)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Tue Feb 21, 2012 8:55 pm

Main Streeter wrote:Not even DM. :D: Kman couldn't take such a pay cut. Who would pay for those seatbelt purses? ;) Although, Kman can & does much detective work in such smooth ways. :)
It could be a second job! With Lasers! :laser:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:37 pm

ktulu wrote:I would have been one of the guests taking him down, but it would have happened after he took the first swing. Justifiable take down of a SG...oh yeah...
As far as no other Cast Members helping, it could have to do with the fact that, it was no mystery to me that if I ever hit, took down, grabbed, etc. a guest, even a violent one and I was protecting a small child unrelated to said violent guest, it would be my job. I never cared and would do what it took, but I can see others being frozen by that. I mean, come on. As someone who has been trained to train others to perform first aid, the rules put me in a tough spot: As I understand it, legally I have to help if I am the first to notice a situation, but was always told to wait and let others handle it. No, if I see someone go down having a heart attack, their life is much more important to me than any job. Fire me and sue me for assaulting that guest at that point. If I save their life, I can live very happily behind bars.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:21 am

I would definitely try to get people back farther than that, the guests seemed so close, like only a few feet away. I'd personally try to stay away from a dangerous situation like this, and if guests persist on getting closer, I'm not going to get hurt trying to physically hold them back. I would be vocal about it though.

That lady was annoying, screaming like the fight was going on for 30 minutes or something, and she was egging him on, when you keep saying things like "there are children here" to a drunk guy, it probably just makes him want to act out more.

And who handed the guy napkins to wipe his face off? :rolleyes: 5 seconds later the guard sprayed his face again.

I wonder if the guy has a AP. ;)

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:35 am

5th Dimension wrote:I wonder if the guy has a AP. ;)
Not any more...

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."