I spent $3,000 today to get in

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Re: I spent $3,000 today to get in

Post by ktulu » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:07 am

Big Wallaby wrote: And while we're at it, could you put in the budget to not only get us engraved iPad 2 64GB Verizon units? And while we're at it, I need an iPhone 4S 64GB Verizon, and it needs an unlimited data plan. Now that I think of it, so does the iPad. And we'll go ahead and get a WiFi hotspot so we can use FaceTime at all times. I'm pretty sure it comes installed on the Coach.
I'll go with AT&T so I can talk and use the 'net at the same time, except on the iPad's. We'll have a couple Verizon 4G mifi's that we can share, I think 4, one each will suffice. We don't need to go crazy on the iPad's when we can just use the MiFi. We'll use the savings to conduct business over dinner, I know some good places in Tokyo. That is if I can find them again. I guess I should hire one of my friends there to show us around...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed Oct 26, 2011 2:44 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:...

All these details which we will need to hammer out before we depart.

And don't forget to factor in the cost of the hammer. I am certainly not paying for it....
Didn't you just say darph and ktulu would already be hammered?

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:30 pm

BRWombat wrote:Didn't you just say darph and ktulu would already be hammered?
that's the plan,,,at least on my part. :darph:

Beer....The reason I get up every,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,afternoon.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Oct 26, 2011 9:23 pm

ktulu wrote:I'll go with AT&T so I can talk and use the 'net at the same time, except on the iPad's. We'll have a couple Verizon 4G mifi's that we can share, I think 4, one each will suffice. We don't need to go crazy on the iPad's when we can just use the MiFi. We'll use the savings to conduct business over dinner, I know some good places in Tokyo. That is if I can find them again. I guess I should hire one of my friends there to show us around...
I don't know about you, but I need a Jawbone or better Bluetooth headset, as well as a way to plug it into a full sound system, what with my voice and all. Then we need Wombat along for the theme song.

As far as dining in Tokyo (and that is a very valid expense to me), I have never tried proper blowfish sashimi... or any for that matter. So there needs to be a first time for this.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Oct 27, 2011 12:30 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:I don't know about you, but I need a Jawbone or better Bluetooth headset, as well as a way to plug it into a full sound system, what with my voice and all. Then we need Wombat along for the theme song.

As far as dining in Tokyo (and that is a very valid expense to me), I have never tried proper blowfish sashimi... or any for that matter. So there needs to be a first time for this.
Theme song and graphic design for the report.

Oh, and since we'll be in Tokyo anyway, you know what would be a great place for surveying the general populace? Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. Absolutely necessary. Maybe for several days.

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:50 pm

BRWombat wrote: Oh, and since we'll be in Tokyo anyway, you know what would be a great place for surveying the general populace? Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea. Absolutely necessary. Maybe for several days.
Duh, plus Tokyo is a good stop on the way to China, so make sure your passports are current and you have the proper visa. I'm guessing Paris, France is also a good place to interview some people. We want a good global crowd to source...

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Near Philly
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Near Philly » Thu Oct 27, 2011 3:25 pm

And you HAVE TO go to Brussels, find some non-Belgians around the statue, and find out if they came just for the statue or if they had no idea it was there.
Or just have some waffles and make up data.

To help you get your grant, I recommend a fact-finding mini study be done on THE umbrella at DHS for Proof Of Theory. Third week of February 2012 works for me.

Natural Selection Fan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Natural Selection Fan » Fri Oct 28, 2011 12:41 am

And the residents of Bali go..... IGNORED! :eek:

Please, please help them with their dream of having their voices heard
on such matters of high importance.

Perhaps two weeks would be just enough time to interview each and
every one of these wonderful islanders and finally make their dream
come true. At long last, someone is willing to listen!

:rumncoke:

I looked for a blue drink with an umbrella to no avail. They seem to have a drink
umbrella shortage in Bali, too. Perhaps a collection can be taken and added to the
grant for new drink umbrellas.

If you ever stop and ask yourself: "How do they dress themselves?"
Congratulations and welcome to my world.

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Fri Oct 28, 2011 2:23 am

Near Philly wrote:And you HAVE TO go to Brussels, find some non-Belgians around the statue, and find out if they came just for the statue or if they had no idea it was there.
Or just have some waffles and make up data.

To help you get your grant, I recommend a fact-finding mini study be done on THE umbrella at DHS for Proof Of Theory. Third week of February 2012 works for me.
Brussels?
do they call thier kids, sprouts?

Corey

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Oct 28, 2011 10:03 am

Natural Selection Fan wrote:And the residents of Bali go..... IGNORED! :eek:

Please, please help them with their dream of having their voices heard
on such matters of high importance.
Don't forget to buy lots of teak furniture. The prices in Bali are very low.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.