DCA Updates & Fly-Through

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: DCA Updates & Fly-Through

Post by WEDFan » Mon Aug 22, 2011 10:58 am

DisneyMom wrote:I don't believe that. I think that you could give lessons of every kind based on
the Land of Disney-
Animation,Biology,Cartoonists,Driving,Elephants,Fantasmic,Gorillas,Hippos,Imagineering,Jungles,Knights,Lincoln,MICKEY,New Orleans,Pirates,Queens,Riverboats,Snakes,Treehouses,Using a map,Vader,WALT,x-wing fighters,Yetis and Zebras :)
And physics demonstrations all over the place from roller coasters to the inevitable result of SGs jumping chains and missing. :D:

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Wed Aug 24, 2011 1:12 am

avengador1 wrote:The entrance reminds me of the entrance to Disney's Hollywood Studios here in Florida.
That's because it's the same entrance.

Smile.Like.You.Mean.It
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Smile.Like.You.Mean.It » Wed Aug 24, 2011 3:32 am

it looks like it's going to turn out nice. the only thing that sucks right now are all the walls closing in around that area, it makes it hard to get to where you need to go. >.< especially for world of color! those walls cause such a mess on the night side.

SG: "Excuse me, do you work here?"
Me: looking down at obvious costume/nametag while standing in front of attraction with similar theme. "Uh, yeah."
:oweye: i thought that question was just a myth!!

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:10 pm

Got to see the entrance up close. It looks good!

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.