disney break ca vehicle codes

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: disney break ca vehicle codes

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:28 am

security officer wrote:i was advise to bring up the violations to them due to the security related manner
You seem so hellbent on getting Disney in trouble. May I ask why? I mean, I can understand wanting them to follow the rules of the road, but when you start reporting them to the authorities, it leaves me scratching my head, and the only thing I can think of is a thought process that says they did something to you and you want revenge.

One thing about the company, when it comes to their government regulations, they cross their "T"s and add the tittles to most if the "I"s. I would also imagine that if it really was a problem, with their extensive legal team they would have noticed it years ago.

Of course, I could be wrong, but then the question still comes up: What did they do that you so badly want them in trouble? If you somehow managed to outsmart the dozens of lawyers in Legal and have a legitimate complaint, what do you think the consequences to the company will be, and what do you want them to be? How badly do you want to hurt the company, and if the violations were of a nature that they wanted to shut down the parks, how many of my friends are you looking to put out of work, and for how long? How much damage are you looking to do to the businesses around the parks?

I truly stand bewildered in this matter. What did they do to you? Whom are you trying to punish, and for what? I really am hoping this doesn't have to do with the fact that you are a former employee of the company.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 10:54 am

I still wanna know the thought process behind connecting a employee dress code issue with a government agency that regulates alarm companies and locksmiths. Or maybe, no thought was involved.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Aug 17, 2011 11:39 am

Hobie, I don't think he was ever answering your question. I am guessing he didn't see your question.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Alyssa3467
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Alyssa3467 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 12:50 pm

He's also suspiciously silent on the sections of California Vehicle Code I posted.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:34 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:Hobie, I don't think he was ever answering your question. I am guessing he didn't see your question.
I beginning to think either troll or s**t disturber. JMHO

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

MouseKiss
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by MouseKiss » Wed Aug 17, 2011 2:46 pm

I was hoping someone would get around to really questioning what the deal is with S.O. Being a newbie I wasn't sure how far one could go on here before being called out therefore, I was sitting back waiting to see what the regulars would eventually do. IMO, the referencing to all manner of legal codes does not fit the grammatical accuracy of the poster. Usually, a high literacy rate will be reflected in a person's writing. The whole thing has not made much sense.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Wed Aug 17, 2011 3:56 pm

If he did actually report Disney to anyone, I'm sure they looked at who he was reporting, did a little of the ole :rolleyes: and promptly filed his report into the green bin, or flushed it, the latter is probably more appropriate.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:06 pm

What I asked was not meant as any sort of attack, I am genuinely left with my head spinning and want to clarify the reasoning. Please do not attack the OP. Maybe he genuinely has a good reason for wanting to do this, and that is what I want to find out.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:18 pm

Big Wallaby wrote:What I asked was not meant as any sort of attack, I am genuinely left with my head spinning and want to clarify the reasoning. Please do not attack the OP. Maybe he genuinely has a good reason for wanting to do this, and that is what I want to find out.
No attacks on the OP, just his SGT :)

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Aug 17, 2011 4:46 pm

ktulu wrote:No attacks on the OP, just his SGT :)
Smalls Rocks! :cool:

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]