SGT's - Disneyland and DCA style...

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
LenYJr
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Re: SGT's - Disneyland and DCA style...

Post by LenYJr » Fri Jul 22, 2011 3:04 pm

Made my first trip to Disneyland last week and saw/heard blessedly few SG's but one was really annoying. Going into Star Tours with a fast pass, we heard someone arguing/discussing with the cast member checking that they had gone to City Hall to complain & get fast passes for Star Tours because they got the same combination of destinations twice.

Really? That was worth walking across the park to complain about? Guess what? It's going to happen.

We did though hope that if they did get in with the fastpass that they got the same combination again on their 3rd attempt.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Sat Jul 23, 2011 2:59 pm

Best shades I ever got were a brand called EagleEyes. Purportedly, they work on the same pinciple that an eagle's eye works on. http://www.eagleeyes.com .
Last time I checked the site, a pair was $79.95 for the classics, and they come with a 3 year warranty plus a free extra pair. They were comfortable, durable--lasted 6 years--and I found them in a Rite Aid in York, PA where they make you sign up with them for 440/year so you can buy certain merchandise. That was the only way I could get the shades, and a CD player I got there too. Stupid system if you ask me, though.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Sat Jul 23, 2011 4:01 pm

hobie16 wrote:Therefore, Ernie must wear Cool Dude Sunglasses. :cool:
LOL I missed this hobie. I suppose he does. Will have to look @ the brand... when I think abt it. Actually, YOU & Ernie are 2 dudes who are very cool even without sunglasses. Some guys simply stand & are cool. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

scpergj
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by scpergj » Sat Jul 23, 2011 5:27 pm

Zazu wrote:Holy :Cow: !

I'm wearing prescription, progressive focus, PhotoGray lenses in a modified frame, and they didn't cost *that* much!
Wow...your have your progressive lensesin sunglasses, too! I'm impressed...mine are just clear, and for sunglasses, well....Walmart has a nice assortment of clip on shades and one fits my lenses perfectly...

That said, I really want my distance lenses in prescription shades, but SWMBO says too expensive for now....dang...