Premiere Happenings: What did you see?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Premiere Happenings: What did you see?

Post by Purpura » Sat May 07, 2011 9:56 pm

Rancho Del Zocalo got cleaned up really well, and they had us take out the trays from the tray container. They got Special Events to take over some of our kitchen space. I saw a menu and saw some of the desserts they were going to serve and the names of the dishes on the menu. All I remember was they had small English Trifles - white creamy stuff with raspberries and blueberries in it and some sort of gold colored vanilla pudding looking thing in a white chocolate cup with a gold food coloring tint to the cup.

They also had sugar cookies with white fondant icing and on the icing was an airbrushed Pirates logo.

We also had an interview spot set up by the tray container with dark curtains hiding the restaurant from those interviewing the stars...

One of the managers told a group of Cast doing Vending for the event not to ask for autographs so I told them I'd give them my autograph tomorrow.

I finished my shift out in front of Plaza Inn, and saw the bleachers full of people and the Pirates on stilts chanting We want Pirates, and singing the Pirates song, and the Pirates on stilts juggling...

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Re: Premiere Happenings: What did you see?

Post by TiggerHappy » Sun May 08, 2011 12:23 am

I saw the cars carrying the celebrities pull in after I clocked out. :(

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Premiere Happenings: What did you see?

Post by Purpura » Sun May 08, 2011 12:41 am

When I was going home on the bus, I was with a giddy girl from DCA Nature Trail thing (Forget the name of the trail) But she was giddy because Orlando Bloom said she had a nice hat.... Why didn't I get to see any famous people. WHINE :P Haha

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...