30 things you didn't know about Disneyland

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Swordfish Flotilla
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: 30 things you didn't know about Disneyland

Post by Swordfish Flotilla » Sat Apr 30, 2011 12:34 pm

Zazu wrote:I think I would reserve the term "Disney Immortal" for someone like Jim Korkis, at whose knee I study.
We heard Jim Korkis a few months back when he was speaking at the Orlando Public Library. Very entertaining, with lots of great Walt stories. I found the book delightful.

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Sat Apr 30, 2011 6:02 pm

I believe that the water at Big Thunder is on a separate system, otherwise it would be the same green as the water at the other locations mentioned.
GaTechGal wrote:Looks like that one is in Kindle form, but not Nook. As soon as it hits Nook I'll download it. :D:
*grins* Rooted Nook Color with Kindle app.

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

EpcotFan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by EpcotFan » Sun May 01, 2011 4:05 pm

Zazu wrote:I think I would reserve the term "Disney Immortal" for someone like Jim Korkis, at whose knee I study.

Buy his book, "The Vault of Walt". He could use the money now that Disney's laid him off.
I just received my copy, Zazu. I got to meet and chat with Jim at Congaloosh last year. The guy has the best stories!