Hit and Run

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Hit and Run

Post by TiggerHappy » Fri Apr 22, 2011 4:42 pm

So I was roaming around doing my bussing duties when a Guest came up to me asking to get medical aid. Apparently a teenage Guest had tripped over a stroller that had been left in an unlit area in the Matterhorn queue. To make matters worse,another Guest with a stroller then came and ran her over. :eek: Fortunately for the teenager, a Good Samaritan family came by and helped her to the nearest table.

My lead and I stayed with her and the helpful family until the nurse from the First Aid station came by with a wheelchair. The teenager's cousin had come by for a bit and actually complained that this ruined her day. :confused: Then she took off, leaving the teenage girl with the helpful family.

Good grief, SGs attacking fellow Guests in addition to CMs??? No one is safe from them!

WWWD
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Hit and Run

Post by WWWD » Fri Apr 22, 2011 5:18 pm

Pretty clear that blood is thinner than Matterhorn water, too, based on the reaction of her cousin - like anyone would deliberately injure themselves at DL to ruin someone else's day.

I can't imagine anywhere near the mountain dark enough to run over a guest on the ground with a stroller, either. Just absolutely amazing.

Glad you were there to take care of the poor t'ing.