OMG, Stop That!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Re: OMG, Stop That!

Post by Zazu » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:48 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:A little walking and excerise won't kill them. :eek:
I wouldn't cry much if it did. :D:

Zazu

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:46 am

^ LOL.

Speaking of strollers. I really don't enjoy it when people think that the following locations are places to leave your stroller:
  • A vending cart
  • A trashcan
  • ANY high traffic area
  • An attraction entrance
  • Fences...(mainly because there's a fence EVERYWHERE in the Resort)
And also, what's up with the people who leave their strollers somewhere for HOURS!? Security has to show up, and it's this big ordeal.

Then the guests come back and get upset when they can't find their stroller that they left there 8 hours ago. WTF?

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Thu Mar 24, 2011 2:28 am

Freak wrote:And also, what's up with the people who leave their strollers somewhere for HOURS!? Security has to show up, and it's this big ordeal.

Then the guests come back and get upset when they can't find their stroller that they left there 8 hours ago. WTF?
That's already happened to me at least three times since I started working! :mad: I can't decide whether to clean a table or not because someone left their stroller behind and I figure they might want to finish the rest of their meal. Augh!

Only thing that pisses me off more than that is when people buy food and then leave it on an empty table for half an hour. Since when is a tray full of food count as a reservation card? If anything, a cheap Guest or two could come along and help themselves to a free meal.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Mar 24, 2011 6:43 pm

If we could tame the SG from taking 50 napkins for a turkey leg. Please some napkins who really need to use them. Please do put the used ones back on the counters or the napkin display. That is out right gross. :eek:

Also when I was at the near by Target I saw a mom talking to her friend. SG mom was not paying attention to her son. Her son was laying down below the shopping cart on the small rack where most of us place boxes of soda. I think the safety team will have to draw a new picture for what your kid should not do. :eek:

5th Dimension
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by 5th Dimension » Sat Mar 26, 2011 12:50 am

You guys should start a new program backstage: find a stray stroller, throw it into the furnace for recycling. You guys do have a big furnace backstage, right? What can we can we make out of a recycled stroller? Would a Haunted Mansion stanchion be possible?

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TiggerHappy » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:33 pm

Get this:

Today, I saw a family put their stroller on a couple of chairs. That's right, the stroller is such a big part of the family that they felt it shouldn't have to stay on the ground while they eat like other strollers. It should be sitting on a chair like a proper member of the family.

I mean, REALLY? :mad: REALLY??

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:50 pm

Maybe they were using the chairs like a car lift and changing the stroller's oil.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:48 am

They must not be able to afford stroller hydraulics. Probably spent it on the wicked subwoofer in the back.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

WWWD
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by WWWD » Mon Apr 04, 2011 1:29 pm

Freak wrote:They must not be able to afford stroller hydraulics. Probably spent it on the wicked subwoofer in the back.
Nah, the money went on the screamin' tweeter in the front of the stroller!

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TiggerHappy » Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:27 am

hobie16 wrote:Maybe they were using the chairs like a car lift and changing the stroller's oil.
That certainly explains why there were so many spills in the area. And here I thought I was mopping up soda!