OMG, Stop That!

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: OMG, Stop That!

Post by Freak » Tue Jun 28, 2011 11:54 pm

turkeyham wrote:The fruit stand in front of the River's of America. Nice place to window shop and watch the SG pick up ice cubes and play with them. A few minutes later another group of kids play with the ice. CM warns them not to play with the ice because it has been touched by others and it is not clean. So, SG kids come back, pick up ice and pops it in their mouths :eek: .

Why is it on the fruit carts that SG want a cup of the used ice for a soft drink? That's just gross. Get into a restaurant and ask for a cup of ice. :D:
Like the vending cart in front of Soarin. Same problem. Last I heard they stopped using the drink cooler anyways, so no dirty ice for guests. Blech.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

Shorty82
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: OMG, Stop That!

Post by Shorty82 » Wed Jun 29, 2011 5:29 am

Freak wrote:Like the vending cart in front of Soarin. Same problem. Last I heard they stopped using the drink cooler anyways, so no dirty ice for guests. Blech.
It's a problem everywhere there is ice used.

Around here, however, we don’t look backwards for very long.

We keep moving forward, opening up new doors and doing new things, because we're curious…
and curiosity keeps leading us down new paths.

-Walt Disney
:wwwd:
Keep moving forward