Why Would You Do That???

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Why Would You Do That???

Post by Goofyernmost » Sat Mar 05, 2011 3:37 pm

felinefan wrote:You don't know the meaning of gross until you've found a used tampon on a ride. Knott's Berry Farm, Calico Railroad, found by me. The engineer was just as shocked as I was when I told him. So were my co-workers. I mean, how in blue blazes did they DO that?
Just a guess here but going "commando" might explain it. :eek:

:goofy: :goofy:

shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by shilohmm » Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:49 pm

andfar wrote:I don't think I would want to take a small child to Disney. What are they going to remember?
Speaking as an oldest child, I protest! My mom had that philosophy, meaning I never got to do anything until my youngest sibling was well out of diapers. :mad: Of course, I speak as someone who would have done the same in her circumstances, the difference being that I married a guy willing to take the kids places without me, so the older ones got to do stuff, too. :D:

Taking small children to Disney isn't usually about the small child remembering anything. Either the child's along because someone else in the family wants to go, or the child's along because the parents want to remember seeing the wonder in their child's eyes. ;)

delsdad
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here
Park: Canadas Top
Department: Concert Hall!
Position: Making Lights Move!

Post by delsdad » Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:19 pm

shilohmm wrote: Taking small children to Disney isn't usually about the small child remembering anything. Either the child's along because someone else in the family wants to go, or the child's along because the parents want to remember seeing the wonder in their child's eyes. ;)
Agreed ! There's nothing wrong with the parents wanting those wonderful memories for themselves !

andfar
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by andfar » Sun Mar 06, 2011 12:18 pm

shilohmm wrote:Speaking as an oldest child, I protest! My mom had that philosophy, meaning I never got to do anything until my youngest sibling was well out of diapers. :mad: Of course, I speak as someone who would have done the same in her circumstances, the difference being that I married a guy willing to take the kids places without me, so the older ones got to do stuff, too. :D:

Taking small children to Disney isn't usually about the small child remembering anything. Either the child's along because someone else in the family wants to go, or the child's along because the parents want to remember seeing the wonder in their child's eyes. ;)
We actually left the little guy behind with grandma while we went with our daughter to WDW. He was okay with it too. Not knowing what he was missing, plus, he was with GRANDMA!!!!! :)

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Mon Mar 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:Just a guess here but going "commando" might explain it. :eek:
:brazilia:

I always think of the governator movie!

:cool:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Mon Mar 07, 2011 6:27 pm

Goofyernmost wrote:Just a guess here but going "commando" might explain it. :eek:
GRUMPY PIRATE wrote: :brazilia:

I always think of the governator movie!

:cool:
I was thinking more of the lacking undergarment type of commando. But yours works as well. :rolleyes:

Note to self...any joke that has to be explained was never really a valid joke. Do not make that mistake again.

:goofy: :goofy:

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Tue Mar 08, 2011 1:15 pm

"Going Commando" was also the title of the second game in the Ratchet & Clank series. It was also known as "Locked and Loaded" in some places with more strict laws concerning the titles of games.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed Mar 09, 2011 1:55 am

Goofyernmost wrote:Note to self...any joke that has to be explained was never really a valid joke. Do not make that mistake again.
Good point. When I make an obscure reference joke, I should just leave it unexplained. Both of the people who get my jokes will anyway, and those who don't will just have to deal with it.

Kinda like the big white bear they had at the zoo, that one day would be out playing, having a great time, and the next would be sulking in the corner. Zoo called a vet, and the vet replied,

[spoiler]It's a bipolar bear.[/spoiler]

Spoiler effect added just because vBulletin allows me to.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Thu Mar 10, 2011 10:09 am

Why is it when a CM with a beverage cart is transporting the cart to the back areas that the SG try to grab the ice displays?

I am just waiting to see a SG cut their hand and ask for some trouble. :eek:

TiggerHappy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Park: Disneyland
Department: Food & Beverage

Post by TiggerHappy » Sat Jun 04, 2011 1:23 am

Okay, I think this takes the cake:

Dad is at a table with baby. Walk closer to see that he is changing baby's diaper. About to say something when mom and son come with tray full of food. Mom chastises dad for putting the DIRTY DIAPER on the table. Dad tosses said diaper into trash. Entire family then proceed to eat on the very table the DIRTY DIAPER was on. DX

As Sid from Ice Age once said,

"humans are disgusting!"