The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Post by felinefan » Sun Apr 11, 2010 5:50 pm

The only time I've eaten bacon that wasn't real bacon was Sizzlean. It's made from beef, I think. Not bad, really. Tastes almost like the real stuff.

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:28 am

darph nader wrote:So,,,,,how many bacons in your party? :rolleyes:
Now, aren't you glad you posted this? :D: :D: Knew it was too good to be. ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

GaTechGal
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by GaTechGal » Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:50 pm

While at Augusta this past weekend for the Masters Golf Tournament (I LOVE working that in :D :) , my DH and I had some of that Oscar Meyer already cooked bacon that comes in a box. Our original intent was to tailgate our breakfast (omlets) in the parking lot as we were having to go earlier since they did away with the patron parking passes and were providing free parking to any schmuck with a ticket. But in the end we chickened out and just drank mimosas and some of that bacon that we'd heated in the microwave before we left the hotel. It's really amazing stuff. Pretty thin, but nice and crispy. So if you ever need bacon in a hurry, or for a recipe or something, and don't want the mess, I highly recommend it.

empire550
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by empire550 » Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:42 pm

shinysparklybubbles wrote:You know what's better than bacon?? Pork roll, best.stuff.ever. And I apologize from the bottom of my heart for those of you who do not know what it is. If you ever have the chance to try it, make sure it's Taylor brand because it's the best. It's local to NJ/Philly area but I know my parents have been able to get it at the Publix they go to in or around Lakeland, FL.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pork_roll

Known as the Jersey Breakfast,[6] [7] [8] the Pork Roll, Egg, and Cheese Sandwich is a staple of many delis, diners, and bakeries in New Jersey. Pork roll can also be used in many recipes
Or just fried and put on a sandwich with cheese and mustard.

PatchOBlack
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by PatchOBlack » Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:04 pm

felinefan wrote:The only time I've eaten bacon that wasn't real bacon was Sizzlean. It's made from beef, I think. Not bad, really. Tastes almost like the real stuff.
"Move over bacon...for Sizzlean!"

I remember my mother, ever trying to get us to eat healthier, get this. It was...alright. However, I must disagree that it almost tastes like actual bacon, and the difference in consistency didn't help. Oddly enough, a while back, I tried a couple of vegetarian substitutes for bacon, again just to try and be a little more mindful of my middle. One I thought would have been better sold as a jerky substitute, but another was crisp, had the smell down, tasted pretty darn close (just a slight after-taste), and they even simulated the marbled look. It didn't hurt that I could just pop it in the microwave to make a quick bacon and cheese sandwich.

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:47 am

I know thread drift on SGT is bad, but eleven pages of discussion of BACON?!?!?

For Randy, For Bonny, For Chris...

Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Lasolimu » Sun Apr 18, 2010 10:49 am

CBeilby wrote:I know thread drift on SGT is bad, but eleven pages of discussion of BACON?!?!?
I know, it has got to be the longest we have stayed on any one topic around here. Bacon truly is miraculous.

:bacon:

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Sun Apr 18, 2010 11:53 am

Lasolimu wrote:I know, it has got to be the longest we have stayed on any one topic around here. Bacon truly is miraculous.

:bacon:
heck, on board x there is a whold thread dedicated to the consumption of bacon..and pork products! :rolleyes:

Mmmmm bacon! :mrbacon: :homer:

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

joanna71985
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by joanna71985 » Sun Apr 18, 2010 7:29 pm

CBeilby wrote:I know thread drift on SGT is bad, but eleven pages of discussion of BACON?!?!?
Sounds good to me! :D:

[font="Comic Sans MS"]
I will be your guide for this magical journey into the movies. It's the perfect job for me, because I love movies! Is everybody ready? Great, because it's showtime. Ready when you are, CB!
[/font]

wicked
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by wicked » Mon Apr 19, 2010 1:00 am

joanna71985 wrote:Sounds good to me! :D:
11 pages of Bacon :) excellent :)

Trips to Disneyland- 05,06,07,08,08,08-09,10
Trips to WDW- 93,97