The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Re: The hardest question known to man:...How many in your Party?

Post by BRWombat » Wed Apr 21, 2010 4:36 pm

Come now, wouldn't most discussions, on this or any other board, be improved by the addition of bacon?

Ah, bacon, is there nothing you can't do???

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Thu Apr 22, 2010 9:08 pm

On this topic.... :bacon:

SWMBO just heard that Nuskie's is now selling "bacon bread". If anyone has a recipe for same suitable for a breadmaker, I'd very much appreciated it.

Zazu

TdcOgre
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by TdcOgre » Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:53 pm

Zazu wrote:On this topic.... :bacon:

SWMBO just heard that Nuskie's is now selling "bacon bread". If anyone has a recipe for same suitable for a breadmaker, I'd very much appreciated it.
Will this work? http://baking.about.com/od/breadmachine ... rbacon.htm

I suppose you could "cut" the cheese. :p:

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:30 am

I'll let you know in a few days, thanks!

Zazu

Rob562
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Rob562 » Sat Apr 24, 2010 1:52 am

Have you heard of bacon-infused bourbon? Apparently it makes a wicked Old Fashioned...

http://nymag.com/restaurants/recipes/inseason/45776/

-Rob

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:05 pm

So I'm loading an area and I ask that hard question. Because we all know how hard it is to find out how many people did you came into the park with. I ask and the kid in front just shrugs at me. I look at the woman next to him she shrugs too. Little dude, woman I just need a number. I ask the man behind her he shrugs and this ones speaks!! Only to answer "Dunno" :bigclub: Common people, give me a number! I need any number at this point, but nobody has one and so because I have another duty I leave them. I come back not 20 seconds later and they still haven't figure it out. Getting the last of my patience I loudly announced that since they didn't know how many people they have they were going to have to step aside. Then I ask the next party that did know how many people in their group to pass in front of them. Suddenly it was as if someone had awaken them from a deep sleep. From the back someone yelled "Fourteen" Ahhh, so you do speak, and know English too. Great, we are making progress here!

As I let them in a person tells me 'Sorry, I thought they knew.' I wanted to ask "Well was it so hard to ask?!" How much rocket science do you need to turn your head and ask that hard question of "how many in our party?" However I refrain because I was afraid that the only thing out of my mind would be: :morons: So I just smiled and wish them a magical day. Because trust me with that many stupid people with him you need ALL the magic you can get.

Kifaru
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Kifaru » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:11 pm

THis may be the first time I've seen a thread re-railed!
Tinker Bell wrote:... Common people, give me a number! ...
I'm speshul. I'll give you the square root of pi, though, just out of the goodness of my heart.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Tinker Bell
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Tinker Bell » Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:21 pm

Kifaru wrote:THis may be the first time I've seen a thread re-railed!

I'm speshul. I'll give you the square root of pi, though, just out of the goodness of my heart.
I'll take it, LOL! pi is better than anything that they could come up with.

I feel guilty for taking the thread back to the original topic but I needed to vent with someone that understood my pain. My family thought this was some sort of joke and couldn't not stop laughing. Aside of the fact that I try to avoid to start threads for topics that already exists.

Kifaru
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Kifaru » Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:44 pm

One of the joys, for me, of SGT is the way threads are permitted to meander and evolve. I love that. I know some forums where you'll get smacked around if you start a new thread for anything that's been discussed within a year, and others where people start new threads for what is, essentially, a lengthy comment regarding an active thread.
SGT tends to feel more conversational to me, and I like it. So no guilt! derail, rerail, hijack, and revel in it!
Have a pi. Heck, divide by zero if you want to.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Fri Jul 16, 2010 7:43 am

Tinker Bell wrote:...I feel guilty for taking the thread back to the original topic ...
Yes!! I think we've reached a new level here -- from not allowing deviations from the thread topic (not that we were ever like that), to deviations allowed, to deviations common, to deviations expected, and now to where posts on the original topic are guilt inducing!! Woohoo! :clap: :rolleyes: :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter