things you could do without seeing or watching someone do

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
reivaX
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

things you could do without seeing or watching someone do

Post by reivaX » Fri May 07, 2004 1:48 am

place: matterhorn
position: a-belts

checking belts and this lady, maybe in her 50's, is about to ride and has her family of older persons (ie. 25+ including her grandson whom she sat with, her daughter, her son-in-law, her husband, and few other random people.) she is wearing a skirt and a light blue top. i think nothing except that her daughter who is wearing jeans was a genuine milf. i assumed this grandmother was quite a catch in her day to have such a pretty daughter whom is prolly in her late 30's early 40's. this group begins boarding and once the group is settled and looking for seatbelt which i am holding but distracted, i look down to hand the belts to the woman and her grandson when i see what seems to be PUBIC HAIR! i look away in disgust and in an attempt to clarify what i may have seen i look once again. sure enough this lady was wearing no underwear when she damn well should have been! you know what was most interesting though? well i'll tell ya. she still trimmed her pubic hair as if she were still 20 years old. i dunno man, she kinda ruined all prospects of having a hard-on for maybe a year er so.

what about your crazy stories.. i know you have a damn good one just itcing to be told..

Zazu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: WDW
Position: retired

Post by Zazu » Fri May 07, 2004 12:01 pm

place: Main Street Station
position: standing by turnstiles between trains

An octogenarian woman comes in alone. Not having anything better to do, I try to strike up a conversation by saying, "So, you're a big Tigger fan, are you?"

"Why, yes I am! How on earth did you know?"

I just smiled and said, "Magic!" I couldn't bring myself to tell her that her white shorts were so thin and tight that I could see dancing Tiggers all over her butt. Ick.

Zazu

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Fri May 07, 2004 2:25 pm

Saw my fair share of panties and non-panties standing at dispatch on Thunder as the short skirts went by, but for the most part I was pleased by the quality of the girls. (Yes I was a pervert, yes, " was" means still am)

Hmm, worst thing I ever saw that I should not have seen was a late evening on Mark Twain. I was in the wheelhouse and bored as hell since there were VERY few people on the boat. One of those nights where no one is coming on board and you try to delay the start of the ride but you gotta eventually just go and do a slow lazy run. ANYWAYS, there were maybe 5-7 people up at the top deck, all facing forward and a few people scattered throughout the boat. I hear the door open that leads up to the wheelhouse and figure it's the bowman coming up to chat. Nothing happens for about 5 minutes so I peek my head down the the hatch and what do I see?

a couple that were in their 50's...the man is sitting on the bed....the wife on her knees....remember that my vantage point was from above....THE HORROR...THE HORROR!

I didn't know what to do, so I started stomping around and whistling upstairs and they realized where I was and quickly left. You better believe I avoided eye contact as they left the ship!

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Fri May 07, 2004 2:57 pm

Two words: diaper changes :?

Another thought comes to mind: Ugly people making out, or worse, having sex. :shock:

I can think of one day coming back to the Mansion from my lunch break and heading for the door 2 entrance (sort of under the side queue) just in time to see this woman lean her kid over to vomit over the rail into our little hidden outdoor walk :o

The prize has to go to this poor, presumably European guy (again in the short-shorts), taking a nap on one of the benches in the hub, and apparantly having a really good dream, because he had one hell of a boner...anyone remember Ginger - this fiesty female security hostess? She saw him, went running over, started slapping him silly, shouting "STOP THAT!" :lol:

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Fri May 07, 2004 3:07 pm

I don't know if this is the worst I have ever seen, but it is definatly not the best.

Place: Knott's Scary Farm - Charles Shultz Theatre
Postition: Guest

My friend, Jamie and I were running late for the Elvira show that night but we were lucky enough to find to seats right next to the catwalk about two rows from the front. About halfway through the show, Elvira came out wearing a dress with a split down the side to expose her legs. Then Jaime pointed out something peculiar. Elvira was wearing no underwear! I wasn't sure how she could tell till I looked up and got great view of her bush. Elvira doesn't shave apparently.

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Fri May 07, 2004 3:15 pm

BirdMom wrote:anyone remember Ginger - this fiesty female security hostess? She saw him, went running over, started slapping him silly, shouting "STOP THAT!" :lol:
Ahhhh Ginger, does she still work there?

happy ap
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by happy ap » Fri May 07, 2004 8:42 pm

IndyBob wrote:
BirdMom wrote:anyone remember Ginger - this fiesty female security hostess? She saw him, went running over, started slapping him silly, shouting "STOP THAT!" :lol:
Ahhhh Ginger, does she still work there?
Go Ginger! Yes she is still there, we met her Sept 03, I can see her doing that too. LOL Do you think she would remember ?

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Sat May 08, 2004 12:17 am

BirdMom wrote:Another thought comes to mind: Ugly people making out, or worse, having sex. :shock:
Oh man, I couldn't imagine walking into a stall or a bathroom and seeing two people having sex...that'd just be freaky...::shudder::
BirdMom wrote:The prize has to go to this poor, presumably European guy (again in the short-shorts), taking a nap on one of the benches in the hub, and apparantly having a really good dream, because he had one hell of a boner...
Well, Disneyland is "The Happiest Place on Earth" right? :wink:

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

IndyBob
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: Former Attractions East & West: Indy, Mansion, Splash and my fav SPACE!!; and again Mansion &

Post by IndyBob » Sat May 08, 2004 10:17 am

This didn't happen to me personally, but it was told to me by a very good friend. This friend was working Matterhorn one summer day and he was loading guests. A European family was getting in and the father was wearing the previously mentioned type of shorts. From what I was told the dude's whole "sack" was hanging completely out of the leg of his shorts :shock: . Talk about scary. And he didn't even know.

reivaX
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by reivaX » Sat May 08, 2004 3:37 pm

:shock: