things you could do without seeing or watching someone do

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: things you could do without seeing or watching someone do

Post by felinefan » Wed Jun 29, 2011 6:01 pm

I didn't get the link, but yesterday there was an item in the news online that had this drunk lady squirting the cops with her breast milk. She got taken in for public drunkenness and resisting arrest, as well as creating a disturbance. You should've seen the comments.... :D:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:52 pm

felinefan wrote:I didn't get the link, but yesterday there was an item in the news online that had this drunk lady squirting the cops with her breast milk. She got taken in for public drunkenness and resisting arrest, as well as creating a disturbance. You should've seen the comments.... :D:
HA! How was her aim? :p:
(yes,I'm disregarding the fact that getting squirted with breast milk is totally disgusting.....)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Thu Jun 30, 2011 7:52 am

Leave it to the boobs in the press corp. to try and squeeze a story out of practically nothing. :cool:

BTW...without really trying I can think of a number of things far more disgusting to have sprayed in ones face. Really!

:goofy: :goofy:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 am

The part that disturbs me is that she did it successfully. I don't imagine that being something you do well the first time you try it out.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Tue Jul 05, 2011 9:05 am

Big Wallaby wrote:The part that disturbs me is that she did it successfully. I don't imagine that being something you do well the first time you try it out.
I have a feeling that this was far from the first time she had tried it. IYGMD!

:goofy: :goofy: