Policing of GAC Cards

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
justafigment84
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Policing of GAC Cards

Post by justafigment84 » Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:37 pm

Moonstone wrote:From reading other boards it sounds as if people are getting GACs for issues but then riding rides that are not recommended for people with those issues (mostly back problems, I think one person mentioned a heart problem). Are cast members allowed to turn people away if they have a GAC for problems that the ride could make worse? I'm thinking about the roller coasters and Mission Space (scariest warning board ever!)
Once the cards are issued we just go by the stamp that is one the card. So we really have no way of knowing the reason they received the card in the first place.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Policing of GAC Cards

Post by Big Wallaby » Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:32 am

Main Streeter wrote:I am still so shocked & angry. :mad: :(
I know how much love you poured into that child. And with parents like hers, she's gonna need lots of love, but you'd have to separate her from them.

That just sucks.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?