stupid guest stories on matterhorn

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Lasolimu
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: stupid guest stories on matterhorn

Post by Lasolimu » Wed May 25, 2011 12:47 pm

Greetings TikiLust and tommy_b, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience

There's no place like 127.0.0.1

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Wed May 25, 2011 3:59 pm

tommy_b wrote:How do you type with those stubby little paws?
4,285 posts as of the moment I hit send here, and Backspace is usually the first key to go on my keyboard.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Wed May 25, 2011 4:56 pm

tommy_b wrote:How do you type with those stubby little paws?
Try to imagine how it felt to be in a safari vehicle with him driving with those same paws...

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

tommy_b
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by tommy_b » Wed May 25, 2011 6:20 pm

Lasolimu wrote:Greetings TikiLust and tommy_b, I am the resident dragon and would like to offer you a very warm* welcome to that slice of the internet we call SGT. This website contains threads with quick twists and turns and I would like to advise you to not try too hard to keep up with them. Please keep your hands, arms, and legs safely inside the website at all times and enjoy your stay.

*this instance of warm is actually hot**... very hot

**this instance of hot means that you are now literally on fire, I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for any inconvenience
Permanezcan sentados por favor!