Now that's one big pile of ........

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
security officer
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Now that's one big pile of ........

Post by security officer » Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:46 pm

i think i have you all beat when i was at knott's i work wipeout i had a code 38i (code v) that took up half my ride area, midway and the que clean up time about 1 hr

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:04 am

security officer wrote:i think i have you all beat when i was at knott's i work wipeout i had a code 38i (code v) that took up half my ride area, midway and the que clean up time about 1 hr
Epcot. Front cab of Monorail Lime. Four guests and one pilot.

Guest number one goes off, projectile. Sets the other guests off. Sets the pilot off. Sets everyone else off again, setting the pilot off again.

I got to drive the train an hour later. Thankfully, the Voban had been set down, and the controls wiped off.

Voban, after a bit of time, so takes over that you want nothing more than to get rid of that smell, too. I got to the point to where, so that I wouldn't notice the smell anymore, I did not leave the cab. I would reach around from inside to open and close the service doors, because every time I got out, I got a fresh breath of air and could smell the stuff again.

Night. From. Hell.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

hhsrat
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by hhsrat » Fri Feb 06, 2009 4:19 pm

security officer wrote:i think i have you all beat when i was at knott's i work wipeout i had a code 38i (code v) that took up half my ride area, midway and the que clean up time about 1 hr
When I was at DHS Backlot Tour, I had one incident where a guest vomited for 1/3 mile along the tour route. For those of you that know the Backlot Tour, it started at the cattle car from Mighty Joe Young, and didn't stop until the tram got in to unload. Emptied 5 containers of voban just covering it up.

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:10 pm

Thats gotta be a record!!!!

what the heck did he EAT?????

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Fri Feb 06, 2009 6:50 pm

Either it was flu season or they just got off a Class 5 ride (double black diamonds, meaning the roughest ride in the park).

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Fri Feb 06, 2009 8:08 pm

One of my friend's worked at Knott's. She worked a attraction called the "Loop Trainer." She mentioned that there was a code V several times a day. The costodian crew would hose out the cart and start up the ride on empty and made sure that all the crap came out before starting up again. I remember something when I was trained out there for ROP, if your guest becomes sick, cover your mouth with 1 hand and raise the other hand up. Usually this might get your attractions host/hostess to stop the ride. :)

Vermin Jerky
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Vermin Jerky » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:37 am

I signed up largely to say this, because I felt it needed said. I hope I'm not offending anyone, and I know there were no ill intentions on this forum. Unfortunately, this thread found its way to a forum that is nothing but bad intentions.

The person who began this thread mentioned the race of the woman whose behavior was so abysmal. This thread was subsequently posted on a white supremacist forum that specifically targets black people. (Not merely their rights, this forum is so extreme that it does not acknowledge them as human beings and refers to them in animal terms.)

To be clear, I don't frequent racist forums. I was reading an article on Cracked.com about unusual websites. A commenter there referred to a list of shocking websites. The racist website was featured there with snarky commentary. Out of morbid curiosity, I visited it, and I found this thread posted on their forums.

I don't think racism is the prevailing attitude in this forum, but they're out there, and they're even here. Please just bear in mind that all races have horrible people with no class, and good people with so much class that we admire them.

As I don't know that anyone here would like to be exposed to this other forum, I won't post a link, and the name of the forum is so profane I won't post that, either. But if you'd like to confirm that this thread has been posted there, the title of that thread is (with utmost apologies), "Sow takes dump on floor at Disneyland." If you Google it, it should show up.

Again, I'm sorry for this. It's just meant as a reminder that behavior defines a person, not race, but some people will insist otherwise and run with any evidence they think supports their hatred, so please think twice to avoid fueling them.

But one good thing did come of this. I found your forums and for that I'm grateful because many of these stories are a hoot! :D:

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Fri Sep 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Way to bring a 3 year old thread back. BTW, nothing wrong with this thread. Move along, move along. Don't see how or why you think this site is at fault for it. She was a stupid guest, the end. Stop playing the race card.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

Whazzup
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Whazzup » Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:41 pm

Freak wrote:Way to bring a 3 year old thread back. BTW, nothing wrong with this thread. Move along, move along. Don't see how or why you think this site is at fault for it. She was a stupid guest, the end. Stop playing the race card.
I didn't get that impression at all. :confused:

By the way, the OP of this thread hasn't been seen around these parts since 2004. Maybe he/she is spending time on that other unnamed web site that Vermin Jerky refers to.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Fri Sep 02, 2011 10:12 pm

Image Vermin Jerky!

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.