Where's the bathroom?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Where's the bathroom?

Post by Freak » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:13 pm

I hate this, people like literally go up and ask where the nearest bathroom is, and on a few occasions, I've seen them go the opposite direction! Wonder whats up with those people..... :lol:

Man if anything just tell them the bathroom is on the other side of the park, that should get them moving.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Where's the bathroom?

Post by SRT_GB » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:28 pm

Freak wrote:I hate this, people like literally go up and ask where the nearest bathroom is, and on a few occasions, I've seen them go the opposite direction! Wonder whats up with those people..... :lol:
If only you knew how often I see this happen....

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Fri Aug 15, 2003 1:30 pm

Thats a normal occurance, I know. But seriously, I've seen worse I bet. I've seen too girls just use the restroom where they were standing in line once. Reason being "They just got off a water ride, no-one would notice."

Girl one: "I need to go to the bathroom, lets get out of line."
Girl two: "I do too, but we're already in line let's just go here, we're already wet from GRR...Nobody will notice."
Girl one: "Okay."
Me: ::Throwing up behind bush:: Well not really, but it wasn't fun sitting next to them in Soarin....

Now if thats not lazy...I don't know what is.

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

SRT_GB
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by SRT_GB » Fri Aug 15, 2003 2:10 pm

Oh man you just reminded me of this one. One time I walked out of Newsstand when I see a little kid facing away from the wall (i.e. towards the guests) relieving himself on the ground. He gave me the scared shatless look and ran away. A friend told me a similar story of a little girl relieving herself on the horse-drawn streetcar track and the mom just watching.

Getting back to going the opposite direction of where we direct people to go, I get this all the time from guests who ask for maps. Whenever we run out of maps at Strollers or Newsstand I direct them back to the main entrance since it's the closest place that has maps. More than half the time the guests just go in without a map.

:towmater:
A precision instrument of speed and aromatics

Disneyland Stores June 2000-September 2004
Disneyland Hotel Stores November 2004-December 2005

pertle659
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by pertle659 » Fri Aug 15, 2003 3:12 pm

I'v seen this happen on a number of times, and it kills me. The parents help the the kid or just stand there watching like this is a normal everyday thing.
I would love to walk up to them and slap them on the nose with a rolled up news paper and say...
"NO bad mommy (slap), look at what you just did (slap), now whos going to clean that up (slap, slap). BAADDD MOMMY."

P.s. I wonder if these brainless wonders piss on their own floors at home?

I'm sorry your mistakeing me for someone who cares.

Flautist
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Flautist » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:56 am

I was working Pirates one day last summer and our air conditioner had stopped working (again) so it was very hot and humid from the ride being closed in and all. While I was grouping, a bunch of guests came up and said some kid just relieved himself on the wall in line and it smelled really bad. Can't they figure out that the ride isn't worth holding it for so long that you pee with everyone watching???

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Sat Aug 16, 2003 12:40 pm

Ever see a group of asian tourists all squatting in the bushes? That's always fun. My friend who was in custodial told me that certain asian tourists also would stand on the toilet bowl and squat, of course missing the bowl and getting mess all over the place.

In other news, I have peed off of JC boats while on a deadhead, I think most skippers have done this before.

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Sat Aug 16, 2003 2:31 pm

Ugh!!!! TOO MUCH INFORMATION!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Morrigoon
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by Morrigoon » Sun Aug 17, 2003 12:49 am

Los baños estan circa de la salida de eSpace Mountain.

There are no stupid questions.... only stupid guests.

coffeegirl9
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by coffeegirl9 » Wed Aug 27, 2003 1:29 am

I work in the main entrace booths at Disneyland. The booths have four windows on each side, and a hallway that make a left turn to the door to get in. Following me? So we come in around 6:45 one morning, and a homeless guy had spent the night in the hallway, and had relieved himself in the corner. The smell was awful!!!