Where's the bathroom?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
VonSeegs
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Location: RRods, Space, Tours/Astro, Matterhorn, Mansion, Pirates and Classics East

Post by VonSeegs » Wed Dec 03, 2003 1:02 pm

Ok so I'm in Tower at Mansion a few weeks ago and I get a call from some guy over at Splash. He tells me that this asain family came up to him and told him that they het thier little boy "go number 2" at the exit of Mansion. What?! He asks me to call custodial. Ummm... Ok!

I call custodial and tell the guy what happened but I'm laughing my ass off already so he can't understand me. I gain control and I tell him that some asain people told a CM that they let thier boy "go number 2" at the exit of Mansion. He's laughing now and sends someone out.

The best part of this story is that it turns out it wasn't at the exit of the attraction but rather at the exit of Mansion Fastpass. The poor custodial guy had to go looking for it. You gotta have respect for these people.

Vance likes ham.

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Fri Feb 27, 2004 9:51 pm

As a guest at All-Star Sports, I saw a parent let their 5 year old son pee into the drain right outside of the pool.... the bathroom is right inside the building they were getting ready to walk into.

I've had parents allow their children to pee on the control booth at Fantasmic!

At Coaster a couple of years back we had an older gentlement in the courtyard who decided to drop his pants and crap all over in several places. Bathroom to one side in the courtyard and one right in front of Tower. You can see at least one if not both of them from most places in the courtyard.

Grumpy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Grumpy » Sun Mar 07, 2004 10:56 pm

Freak wrote:Thats a normal occurance, I know. But seriously, I've seen worse I bet. I've seen too girls just use the restroom where they were standing in line once. Reason being "They just got off a water ride, no-one would notice."

Girl one: "I need to go to the bathroom, lets get out of line."
Girl two: "I do too, but we're already in line let's just go here, we're already wet from GRR...Nobody will notice."
Girl one: "Okay."
Me: ::Throwing up behind bush:: Well not really, but it wasn't fun sitting next to them in Soarin....

Now if thats not lazy...I don't know what is.
lazy? I would call that that just plain out gross! I mean, the general intent is a lazy one, but. .. why not be prepared with some DEPENDS?

I am not saying Stupidity should be illegal or anything!! But lets just remove the warning labels from hazardous items and let the problem solve itself.Author Unknown

flippin_mermaid
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Re: Where's the bathroom?

Post by flippin_mermaid » Tue Mar 30, 2004 3:19 pm

Freak wrote:I hate this, people like literally go up and ask where the nearest bathroom is, and on a few occasions, I've seen them go the opposite direction! Wonder whats up with those people..... :lol:
I've not only seen them go the complete opposite direction, but most of the time they don't even wait for the whole direction.

Edited by Polar33 to fix error in BBCode.

"Umm, is that real water? Are the ducks real too???"

GuyFromTheBigSplashyRide
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Location: Westside Attractions...We've got the river and the wait times... take that Tomorrowland!

Post by GuyFromTheBigSplashyRide » Wed Mar 31, 2004 3:28 am

Dante101 wrote:
Polar33 wrote:I wish I could've heard that call...

“Control to all units, Control to all units. Be advised]

Nah, it's a "code H" - used mainly for horse crap but also used for humans.

But let's not forget the ever so important "Code M." God Bless the Mullet. :P

I like tacos.

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jun 02, 2004 10:49 pm

trojantuba wrote:The following conversation is not made up...I swear to god...

Me: (Standing at the HISTA enterance)Yes can I help you?

Guest: Where is the restroom

Me: Around the corner by the Space Mt. Exit

Guest: Are you shure?

Me: Pretty Shure

Guest: the bathrooms?

Me: yes

Guest: you're shure?

Me: uh-huh

I'll spare you the details but it went on for about another three minutes like that...cut to me stangling the guest.
You work HISTA??? I do!!

Has anyone got the question, "Do you still have bathrooms here??" "No, we took them out. It took up too much room." :lol:

goose
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by goose » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:02 am

Does anyone else hate when after you've told them where a bathroom is, they ask : "Is there any bathroom this way?" God, I hate that. I don't know why. I think it's because I think they should be grateful I am showing them where any bathroom is. Usually they are in between two. Usually when they ask that question I just tell them that it's very far.

I also hate when they bitch about "how far it is". It's almost always under a 100 yards. I just want to tell them they are a lazy f*ck and that bitching about the bathroom isn't going to make it any closer.

Cloud Buster
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Cloud Buster » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:38 am

"Where's the nearest bathroom?"

"Just around that corner to your left."

"Is there a closer one?"

"No, that the nearest one from here."

"But aren't there any CLOSER?"

What the hell do they want to friggin' hear??

I wanted to come back with: "No, I guess the words 'close' and 'near' have apparently ceased being synonyms. They had a big fight, 'close' called her a bitch, so 'near' threw him out. Rumor is she's gonna serve 'close' with papers, and... -- you know what, it's just easier to call you stupid."

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Thu Jun 03, 2004 3:32 pm

Me working during Fantasmic! between the entrance way between Frontierland and Adventureland:

Male Guest: Where's the bathroom?
Me: You can go behind the tree!! :P

Since after all, the male bathroom is behind a big tree!! :D

FebruaryStar02
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by FebruaryStar02 » Sun Jun 06, 2004 9:29 pm

Me, standing at Greeter at the Challenge Trail at DCA.

Guest: Where's the bathroom?
Me: See that tree? ::points to the tree-lined 'highway' towards Golden Dreams and pauses::
Guest: ::has a look of pure panic and bewilderment:: Uh...yeah?
Me: It's right behind it, and to the right! ::big smile::

Hehe. Forest jokes.