Kids a peeing... Parade times... WTF?

Disneyland Resort Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Pre Runner Dude
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Kids a peeing... Parade times... WTF?

Post by Pre Runner Dude » Wed Mar 05, 2003 12:55 am

I had a family let their lil boy pee on my register... AND CAN THEY GET ANY MORE UNINTELLIGENT? YUP... They then procede to ask when the 4:30 Eureka Parade was... :roll:

-Jeremy

CujoSR
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CujoSR » Wed Mar 05, 2003 1:42 am

Ummm... I'm not going to touch that one. Which Register?

"A little swordplay, now and then, keeps my mind off sheep!"

"You're messing with my Zen thing, man."

"Dreams are as portals,
flat visions of misty places,
fragments bound below my surface,
but I can write dreams,
they flow from me,
inscribed but now unbound,
I touch them,
and they are real,
and they are real."

bluepearl
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by bluepearl » Wed Mar 05, 2003 3:14 am

Um...something almost similar happened at WoD recently. I wasn't there to witness it, but I heard stories about it.

Apparently there was a family visiting and the store closed when the little boy decided it was time for him to take a dump. I guess he didn't have diapers to he went wherever he was standing, with the mom saying, "He does this all the time." :shock: Excuse me? So the CMs directed her to the restroom in the store, and there was stuff trailing on the floor as they made their way. I heard that Custodial had to bring all sorts of carpet cleaners and what not. :shudder: Glad I wasn't there.

I miss WDW and DLP. When are we going back?

Weeble
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Weeble » Thu Mar 06, 2003 3:17 am

Ahhh, the joys of poop and pee in the park, I was witness to many a pee in the planters. I also have to admit that I enriched the jungle waters a few times while on deadheads. Was I born in a barn?

Comedian and Writer
http://www.alfredmuller.com

BirdMom
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by BirdMom » Fri Mar 07, 2003 7:10 pm

Weeble wrote: I also have to admit that I enriched the jungle waters a few times while on deadheads. Was I born in a barn?
Ya really want us to reply to that???

Once I was at the front door for Pirates on a slow night and this couple with a small child came up to me and started asking some questions about the park. We were actually having a pleasant conversation, when I thought I heard the sound of running water that was not in the flume. Anyway, I turn just in time to see the little guy (he was about 2) with his pants down around his ankles, just tinkling away on the walkway next to the azalea trees that are outside the turnstyle. In the meantime, Mom is standing there yelling "no, NO!!!" They were so embarrassed and were apologizing profusely. When I got out the pro towel to mop up the little puddle, she insisted on cleaning it up herself! How often does that happen? I wish there were more guests like that...

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Kids a peeing... Parade times... WTF?

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:04 pm

Pre Runner Dude wrote:They then procede to ask when the 4:30 Eureka Parade was... :roll:
I get that sometimes too, "What time is the 8:00 parade??" and while working Fantasmic!, setting up ropes, they asked, "Do the parades go through here?"

SweetAurora
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by SweetAurora » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:17 pm

How about this---I think this happens a lot actually...

Couple of weeks ago on Pirates, a friend of mine was manning the tower, watching the cameras. She saw a little tyke spew vomit into the water somewhere before the first drop....a couple of boats after that, a mother came through armed with a baby bottle and actually dumped it in that same water for a refill.

~*I am youth! I am joy! I am a little chick bursting out of an egg!*~

Freak
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by Freak » Wed Jun 02, 2004 11:27 pm

^ Yummy.... :shock:

RIP Bud Hurlbut.

You will be missed.

DisneyPrincess
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by DisneyPrincess » Thu Jun 03, 2004 12:56 am

SweetAurora wrote:How about this---I think this happens a lot actually...

Couple of weeks ago on Pirates, a friend of mine was manning the tower, watching the cameras. She saw a little tyke spew vomit into the water somewhere before the first drop....a couple of boats after that, a mother came through armed with a baby bottle and actually dumped it in that same water for a refill.
double eewwww

Cloud Buster
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Cloud Buster » Thu Jun 03, 2004 2:48 am

SweetAurora wrote:...a mother came through armed with a baby bottle and actually dumped it in that same water for a refill.
Wow. These fools never cease to amaze me.