Glow With The Show Ears

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Re: Glow With The Show Ears

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:15 am

DisneyMom wrote:Hmmm, think they might be 40 bucks (come with special pin and lanyard) ;)
$40.00?? As in FORTY U S DOLLARS??? :eek: Are you serious?? That's my entire week's check. Maybe I can find a friend to go half. :cool: D M, the special pin lanyard will be for the babies. Are you trying to plan, plot, connive from innocent little ones? ;)

"You work here? You must be SO rich!"

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 2:40 am

New Glow Ears are $25.00 per pair. We will just get ONE pair & cut them in half. :cool: Ok Kman? ;) Can Glow Ears stay at hotel during dinner? Never mind. My friend wants to wear one. :D: :D:

RESCUE A PET! [font="Arial Black"]Within the heart of every stray Lies the singular desire to be loved.[/font]

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:17 am

Main Streeter wrote:$40.00?? As in FORTY U S DOLLARS??? :eek: Are you serious?? That's my entire week's check. Maybe I can find a friend to go half. :cool: D M, the special pin lanyard will be for the babies. Are you trying to plan, plot, connive from innocent little ones? ;)
Would never steal from Babies! :eek: Darren's Babies Especially! They already have started on a very good pin collection and probably are wise to us Pin Sharks :bruce: I will be looking for some more that they may like :) Def need to get to DLR...will talk to you soon!

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

Main Streeter
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Main Streeter » Wed Jun 27, 2012 5:24 pm

DisneyMom wrote:Def need to get to DLR...will talk to you soon!
Well call me. :)

DLRFantasmic!Dan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by DLRFantasmic!Dan » Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:40 pm

NemoRanger wrote:DAMN YOU DISNEYLAND! You folks get the coolest stuff. We only get your hand me downs. I am tried of wearing old ears!
Au contraire, you guys get the COOLEST things at WDW. We get the cheap imitations. Now, GIVE US BACK OUR ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!! :D:

Attractions:
Rocket Scientist at "HISTA"/ Astro Orbitor,
Space Ranger at Buzz Lightyear Astro Blasters

Fantasmic!
The POD
RDCT Fireworks
From June 28, 2003 To October 4, 2006 - Once A DL CM, Always A DL CM!

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:47 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:Au contraire, you guys get the COOLEST things at WDW. We get the cheap imitations. Now, GIVE US BACK OUR ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!! :D:
hell, send us the pal mickey system.

Corey

Goofyernmost
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Goofyernmost » Wed Jun 27, 2012 8:26 pm

DLRFantasmic!Dan wrote:Au contraire, you guys get the COOLEST things at WDW. We get the cheap imitations. Now, GIVE US BACK OUR ELECTRICAL PARADE!!!! :D:
Sorry but that's MINE! MINE! MINE! :twisted:

:goofy: :goofy:

NemoRanger
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by NemoRanger » Wed Jun 27, 2012 9:34 pm

Trade you World of Color for Electric Parade.

I was thinking they could totally take those glow with the show ears and incorporate them into Fantasmic. They would fly off the glow carts.

CptnSkippy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest
Department: F&B

Post by CptnSkippy » Thu Jun 28, 2012 11:28 am

NemoRanger wrote:Trade you World of Color for Electric Parade.

I was thinking they could totally take those glow with the show ears and incorporate them into Fantasmic. They would fly off the glow carts.
I was thinking F! needs an update, and some of the World of Color water nozzles and glow hats would look pretty good there.

Parties of 33 should consider dividing their parties into two groups of 16 and a half each.

drcorey
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by drcorey » Thu Jun 28, 2012 1:57 pm

CptnSkippy wrote:I was thinking F! needs an update, and some of the World of Color water nozzles and glow hats would look pretty good there.
ssssh, the mouse has ears everywhere....

Corey