Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:04 pm

I think Mcdonalds is trying to cause me to have a massive heart attack and high blood pressure but drowning the french fries in salt :eek: I cant feel my tongue

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:31 pm

vixen101485 wrote: I cant feel my tongue
My hubby said the same thing once after I rubbed my no no places with orajel as a joke...looks like the joke was on me...damn you orajel..damn you to helllllll

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:31 pm

ICStupidPeople wrote:My hubby said the same thing once after I rubbed my no no places with orajel as a joke...
Have you ever found sock leavins in your no no places?

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:36 pm

If the heat does not end then I am leavin for another town.

Look at IC's pictures, something about blowing um blowed, below, bellow, blow oh it is a job she is good at is all I can remember wait was it blowing up weiners, can ladies blow up weiners?

Where is my lost shaker of cinnamon sugar?

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sun Sep 02, 2007 8:07 am

mechurchlady wrote: Where is my lost shaker of cinnamon sugar?
In the sock drawer

I had really weird dreams last nite, something about cigarettes starting a fire and they were trying to blame Donnie but he doesnt smoke that brand cause he rolls his own(no not the wacky stuff) and there was a store of some sorts that this guy in camo walked into and saw the fire investigators across the way and clapped his hands and clicked his tongue and a whole bunch of hunter types came streaming out of the store I think the store was a drugstore and they kept looking over at the fire ppl like they were afraid of them and my mother was in my dream (or should I say nightmare?) and she came over to my apartment and wanted to rearrange all my furniture because she thot it would make the fire investigator ppl go away.
I have strange dreams and a backache from sleeping on my stomach too long.

crystal_crtr
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by crystal_crtr » Sun Sep 02, 2007 9:26 am

ktulu wrote:If you're driving down the river in your four door canoe and the wings break off, how many pancakes does it take to fill a dog house? Yellow, because snakes don't have armpits.
I understood this. But what I don't understand is why someone would want to drive their $30,000 SUV under water. Won't that ruin the upholstery?

[font=Franklin Gothic Medium]You can dream, create, design and build the most wonderful place in the world, but it requires people to make the dream a reality. Walt Disney[/font]

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sun Sep 02, 2007 10:33 am

crystal_crtr wrote:I understood this. But what I don't understand is why someone would want to drive their $30,000 SUV under water. Won't that ruin the upholstery?
Not if your parakeet is wearing glasses!

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:15 am

ktulu wrote:Not if your parakeet is wearing glasses!
Now that is just stupid....

everyone knows parakeets wear contacts...duh

Burnt sienna was my favorite crayon

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:23 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:Burnt sienna was my favorite crayon

That reminds me of the problem Toyota had when they were releasing their new van a few years back. This van, the Sienna, had a propencity to catch fire, and so gained the nickname, the Burnt Sienna.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Purpura
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Purpura » Sun Sep 02, 2007 11:44 am

CBeilby wrote:Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
Look! A snake....a snaaaake!
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
Look! A snake....a snaaaake!

:twisted:

Are they taking the Hobbits to Isengard? I have no clue, but I miss my Guinea pig, his name was Eclipse... Now as for me, I wanna go have lunch with some Disneyland people. Yay! Now can we ban the Banana Phone song from my husband's computer! AIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Anyways... did I once tell you that CBeilby/my daughter wants to be a pediatrician, an eye doctor, a rock star and a mermaid?

Partial Guest List for Minnie and Friends Character Breakfast Disneyland Plaza Inn :minnie: :eeyore: :hook: :pooh: :tigger: :fairymom:

I am at Rancho Del Zocalo. OLE~!

Go Wombat and VM!

Notatourist will never be forgotten...