Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:31 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:See? Vixen GETS it. now I'm not sure what "it" is, but she sure gets it.

why do we say that someone "gets it"? As if "it" was universal. As a society, we should be defining what "it" is. Does "it" taste like chicken?

A.D.D minds want to know
Ok here is the truth if you can handle it. It tastes like monkey brains but local restraunt owners say it is chicken.

Look a chicken. :mine:

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sat Sep 01, 2007 1:38 am

mechurchlady wrote:Ok here is the truth if you can handle it. It tastes like monkey brains but local restraunt owners say it is chicken.

Look a chicken. :mine:
It's my church lady!!!!

You going to join us for lunch next monday woman?

Monkey brains taste like sweatbreads I have heard. ick..I have no desire for either

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:10 am

I wonder if I buy my DD a Shining Star toy which star she will get. I would like the star to be in Pegasus since I want to buy her a unicorn one. I have indegestion. But I dont want to get "it" "It" can be very expensive to maintain because of copyright laws and such. I am very good at rambling especially late at nite.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:13 am

vixen101485 wrote:I wonder if I buy my DD a Shining Star toy which star she will get. I would like the star to be in Pegasus since I want to buy her a unicorn one. I have indegestion. But I dont want to get "it" "It" can be very expensive to maintain because of copyright laws and such. I am very good at rambling especially late at nite.
(pulls out CD of Earth Wind and Fire's "Shining Star")

nuf said

Randy

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:15 am

I have a pimple on my neck and it is ouchy.

ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:18 am

I thought I was the biggest rambling person on earth until some bish came and took my nonsensicle rambling title. She knows who she is

i'm just sayin.....

not that that's a bad thing mind you.....

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:50 am

I'd like to reply,but I just woke up to pick up son from work. And there isn't much to say at 12:50 in the evening. Look,a moth on my monitor.

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Sep 01, 2007 2:56 am

Yep, I can tell you're tired.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

Cranbiz
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Cranbiz » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:06 am

What I can't stand is people who open a beer, drink half of it and then open another.

Come on people, It you can't finish your beer before it gets warm, find something else to drink! :twisted:

No longer the Wearer of Purple Pants

No longer a General in the Bolivian Army!

"The views and opinions expressed on this post are mine and do not necessarily represent or reflect those of The Walt Disney Company."

darph nader
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by darph nader » Sat Sep 01, 2007 3:58 am

Cranbiz wrote:What I can't stand is people who open a beer, drink half of it and then open another.

Come on people, It you can't finish your beer before it gets warm, find something else to drink! :twisted:
BIG pet peeve of mine too. Now of course I have found a 'little' warm beer left in a can.But that was at 06:00 in the am,when I came to,face glued to the computer desk from my own drool.Well time to go build my monorail set around my christmas tree,(I'm either slow or reeeeaaaly early)
LOOK,a moth.