Official SGT ADD thread

A place to be entertained. Videos, jokes, games, and more.
Forum rules
At the old Disney Hyperion Studio, the screening room where animators would show animated scenes to Walt for his approval was small, with no ventilation or AC. Not only was it hot, but the animators were nervously awaiting Walt's reaction to their work. Thus, the room became known as the Sweatbox. Even after the Studio moved to Burbank and elegant screening rooms were offered to the staff, the moniker remained.

Now SGT has a sweatbox of our own. This is the place to find and post all entertaining topics such as video links, jokes, games, and the like. A general rule of thumb is that if the thread is meant to be informative (interesting news stories for example), or a topic for discussion (like setting up a park meet) then it should go in the Break Room, but if the intent is to entertain the masses then it's home is The Sweatbox. I'm sure there will be grey areas at times, so if you have doubt as to where a new thread should go, just use your best judgement and the SGT Staff will be glad to move it later if you guessed wrong.
ICStupidPeople
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: Official SGT ADD thread

Post by ICStupidPeople » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:05 am

darph nader wrote:BIG pet peeve of mine too. Now of course I have found a 'little' warm beer left in a can.But that was at 06:00 in the am,when I came to,face glued to the computer desk from my own drool.Well time to go build my monorail set around my christmas tree,(I'm either slow or reeeeaaaly early)
LOOK,a moth.
you intrigue me and turn me on, yet you repulse me at the same time...

hey look, a Johnson moth (it's a new family that is sick of the "miller moth" population taking over every year)

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:12 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:It's my church lady!!!!

You going to join us for lunch next monday woman?

Monkey brains taste like sweatbreads I have heard. ick..I have no desire for either
I would if I could but you is so far away.

I just ate cold barbecued chicken which tasted like chicken. Look a :rufus: and now to catch it and lick it to see what it tastes like.

Randy B
In our Memory
In our Memory

Post by Randy B » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:15 am

ICStupidPeople wrote: hey look, a Johnson moth (it's a new family that is sick of the "miller moth" population taking over every year)
Many moths and butterflys are named for some physical feature or a pattern on their wings. So A Johnson moth would have, as a physical feature or a pattern, a big....err.....well.... :eek: :dropmouth

Randy

(hows that for a train of thought u turn?)

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Sat Sep 01, 2007 4:27 am

Randy B wrote:Many moths and butterflys are named for some physical feature or a pattern on their wings. So A Johnson moth would have, as a physical feature or a pattern, a big....err.....well.... :eek: :dropmouth

Randy

(hows that for a train of thought u turn?)
a pattern, a big....err picture of Magic Johnson's face.
Why would god create such an ugly creature like
oh look a :dragonfly

CBeilby
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by CBeilby » Sat Sep 01, 2007 8:52 am

Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
Look! A snake....a snaaaake!
Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Badger Mushroom mushroom
badger badger Badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger badger Mushroom mushroom
Look! A snake....a snaaaake!

:twisted:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 9:23 am

Call any vegetable and a vegetable will respond to you.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

ktulu
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: ktululand
Department: Custodial
Position: Janitor

Post by ktulu » Sat Sep 01, 2007 10:58 am

If you're driving down the river in your four door canoe and the wings break off, how many pancakes does it take to fill a dog house? Yellow, because snakes don't have armpits.

"People can drink coke and pepsi, but they can't pee in the street."

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:23 am

ktulu wrote:If you're driving down the river in your four door canoe and the wings break off, how many pancakes does it take to fill a dog house? Yellow, because snakes don't have armpits.
That just went from ADD to nut-house crazy. But it's all acceptable here. Something on the tradewinds? Wait, that's hobie.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?

vixen101485
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by vixen101485 » Sat Sep 01, 2007 11:30 am

ICStupidPeople wrote:I thought I was the biggest rambling person on earth until some bish came and took my nonsensicle rambling title. She knows who she is
i'm just sayin.....
not that that's a bad thing mind you.....
I am Damn good at what I do. :D:

Big Wallaby
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by Big Wallaby » Sat Sep 01, 2007 12:10 pm

I was going to say something, but in the time it took me to click "Reply" I had already forgotten what I was going to say.

My opinions are mine and mine only. If my opinions are the opinion of others who happen to share whatever my crazy views may be, then fine, but it's not because I represent them in having my opinions. Got it?