Horrifying Orlando Trick

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
Buggy
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Horrifying Orlando Trick

Post by Buggy » Sun Jun 12, 2016 9:47 am

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... /85785254/

Stay safe folks! Hope everyone is ok.

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Re: Horrifying Orlando Trick

Post by hobie16 » Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:22 pm

Let me be blunt for a moment. All it takes is one piece of shit whack job who thinks his religion or political affiliation is the one true way to do something like this. If these assholes really do get 72 virgins in the next life I hope they're all screeching harridans with bad breath.

I just saw another mental defective was busted in Santa Monica who was on his way the the Pride parade there. He had multiple assault rifles with a number of loaded magazines that were stacked and taped together. The cops also found explosives and camouflage gear.

Good going SMPD.

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:13 pm

I'm guessing Florida doesn't have any laws keeping mentally ill persons from buying guns. But let's face it--they've been talking gun control since Bobby was assassinated five years after Jack (and I'm a Republican by the way--if you're too young to know who Jack and Bobby were, I'm referring to President John F. Kennedy and his brother Senator Robert Kennedy.), and it hasn't done squat. And mentally ill persons don't always go to psychiatrists and get certified as being mentally ill, and also can appear perfectly normal.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Mon Jun 13, 2016 7:25 pm

It seems to me that nothing any of the politicians have proposed would have changed this event. None of the moderate gun control proposals would have had an effect since the shooter wasn't on a watch list; wasn't mentally ill in a clinical sense; wasn't an ex-con; etc. by the same token, blocking Muslims from entering the country wouldn't have blocked his parents in 1985 (under the Regan admin) and the shooter himself was a citizen. It will take a lot more than the politicians have a will to do, if, in fact, there's really anything to be done at all about lone wolf terrorists.