Guest Files Human Rights Complaint Against Six Flags

News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Guest Files Human Rights Complaint Against Six Flags

Post by DragonFox98 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:26 am

GRUMPY PIRATE wrote:yes, but do you stay up at night stripping and refinishing your wood floors?
Actually....I have been found at 2am in my workshop working on something or another. I've also scrubbed the kitchen floor in the middle of the night and organized my office another night. If I can't sleep, I usually can't sit still enough to watch TV....so, I turn on some music and clean! (thank goodness my family are heavy sleepers)

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:34 pm

DragonFox98 wrote:Actually....I have been found at 2am in my workshop working on something or another. I've also scrubbed the kitchen floor in the middle of the night and organized my office another night. If I can't sleep, I usually can't sit still enough to watch TV....so, I turn on some music and clean! (thank goodness my family are heavy sleepers)
Gotta love insomnia when you need extra time in the day :cool:
Some Sleeping Pills have been linked to Sleep Walking, Sleep Driving, and Sleep Sex!!! :eek:

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

GRUMPY PIRATE
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture

Post by GRUMPY PIRATE » Thu Sep 02, 2010 1:48 pm

DragonFox98 wrote:Actually....I have been found at 2am in my workshop working on something or another. I've also scrubbed the kitchen floor in the middle of the night and organized my office another night. If I can't sleep, I usually can't sit still enough to watch TV....so, I turn on some music and clean! (thank goodness my family are heavy sleepers)
so you didn't see the movie?

:pirateflaARRRRRRR YA DOIN'?

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Thu Sep 02, 2010 2:38 pm

I OWN the movie (and the soundtrack). I knew what you meant...just explaining that I do not strip my floor with a sander every night....I have other priorities! :)

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Sep 02, 2010 4:46 pm

DragonFox98 wrote:I OWN the movie (and the soundtrack). I knew what you meant...just explaining that I do not strip my floor with a sander every night....I have other priorities! :)
Like bursting into guys' bathrooms to check that the sweater you're knitting is the right size? :D:

"This would be a great place if we could only get rid of all these people." - Walt Disney

Image Image
VocalMajority
Twitter

DragonFox98
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Post by DragonFox98 » Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:00 pm

BRWombat wrote:Like bursting into guys' bathrooms to check that the sweater you're knitting is the right size? :D:
Exactly!!!! :D:

Ianto Jones
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Real Genius

Post by Ianto Jones » Fri May 23, 2014 11:51 pm

Re: "Real Genius" -- when I was little (9yo-12yo), I was -- more socially awkward than I am now?
I was helping one summer in a computer lab, and a friend and co-worker actually successfully 'got' me with many of the things Chris pulled on Mitch (I was Mitch).
...and now we're cha-cha'ing.
Aaaaaugh!
Yogurt...
I missed me...

Etc.
I.Q. of a carrot... (Yes, not Chris. Still...)

It was hilarious. Later... ;)

I was an *extremely* literal child. And nearly a savant at converting to/from hex...
(Special Ed means different, not necessarily less-than...)

Thank you for the remembered humor! Still one of my favourite films!

Sorry for disjointed post, not taking the time to pull full quotes. G'night!