News about Theme Parks and their parent companies.
4 posts • Page 1 of 1
- Permanent Fixture
- Posts: 10535
- Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2004 4:45 pm
- Park: DLR
- Department: Fruity Drink Land
- Position: Mai Tai Face Plant
- Location: 717 Miles NNW Of DLR
Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King
Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.
In other news, a woman waited 2 years to sue Walt Disney World because a bird of unknown species struck her, causing a "traumatic brain injury". Yeah, right.
- Practically Lives Here
- Posts: 1169
- Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2008 1:30 pm
- Park: Canadas Top
- Department: Concert Hall!
- Position: Making Lights Move!
- Location: The Great White North eh!
Because Disney controls all the birds on property......
Yes, a few people did comment like that.