Wonderful CMs and stupid guests at DLP last weekend

Disneyland Resort Paris Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland Paris discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Kwahati
Seasoned Pro
Seasoned Pro

Re: Wonderful CMs and stupid guests at DLP last weekend

Post by Kwahati » Sat Jul 15, 2006 5:02 am

You could always just walk up really close to their table (close enough that you have to say 'excuse me') then drop trou, squat down and leave a big steaming turd next to their table. Turn about is fair play. (I don't know if I could honestly crap on cue like that, but I know I could at least whip it out and piss on someone's shoes!)

renwan86
Wide-eyed Newcomer
Wide-eyed Newcomer

Post by renwan86 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 4:03 pm

Well, i have to admit that i'm dutch. And to be honest i recognize this behaviour immediately. Dutch people are the most rude people you can imagine. I for one despise the dutch and their (our) mentality.

I've worked in themeparks for three years now and to this day people still manage to suprise me. And i've seen a lot.

Canuikstan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Canuikstan » Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:43 pm

renwan86 wrote:Well, i have to admit that i'm dutch. And to be honest i recognize this behaviour immediately. Dutch people are the most rude people you can imagine. I for one despise the dutch and their (our) mentality.
I think its because of those shoes.. uncomfortable shoes would really make me grumpy.

:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Sun Nov 16, 2008 7:01 pm

Canuikstan wrote:I think its because of those shoes.. uncomfortable shoes would really make me grumpy.

:D:
They're not as bad as...
Cruel Shoes
Anna knew she had to have some new shoes today, and Carlo had helped her try on every pair in the store. Carlo spoke wearily, "Well, that's every pair of shoes in the place."

"Oh, you must have one more pair ..."

"No, not one more pair...Well, we have the cruel shoes, but no one would want..."

Anna interrupted, "Oh yes, let me see the cruel shoes!"

Carlo looked incredulous. "No, Anna, you don't understand, you see, the cruel shoes are..."

"Get them!"

Carlo disappeared into the back room for a moment, then returned with an ordinary shoebox. He opened the lid and removed a hideous pair of black and white pumps. But these were not an ordinary pair of black and white pumps; both were left feet, one had a right angle turn with separate compartments that pointed the toes in impossible directions. The other shoe was six inches long and was curved inward like a rocking chair with a vise and razor blades to hold the foot in place. Carlo spoke hesitantly, "...Now you see why...they're not fit for humans..."

"Put them on me."

"But..."

"Put them on me!"

Carlo knew all arguments were useless. He knelt down before her and forced the feet into the shoes.

The screams were incredible.

Anna crawled to the mirror and held her bloody feet up where she could see.

"I like them."

She paid Carlo and crawled out of the store into the street.

Later that day, Carlo was overheard saying to a new customer, "Well, that's every shoe in the place. Unless, of course, you'd like to try the cruel shoes."

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

turkeyham
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by turkeyham » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:41 am

That's a good story. I think the parks should sell shoes like that. If you do something wrong and get punished by security. Wear the wong shoes on the feet. :D:

DisneyMom
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR Guest
Department: Churro Inspection
Position: In Line for POTC

Post by DisneyMom » Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:34 am

Steve Martin Flashback ;)

:flybongo: NO BULL!!!!!:D:

hobie16
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Park: DLR
Department: Fruity Drink Land
Position: Mai Tai Face Plant

Post by hobie16 » Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:13 am

turkeyham wrote:Wear the wong shoes on the feet. :D:
There was a driving school in San Francisco's China Town run by a Richard Wong. Their motto was, "Learn to drive the Wong way!"

Don't be fooled by appearances. In Hawaii, some of the most powerful people look like bums and stuntmen.
--- Matt King

Stay low and run in a zigzag pattern.

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:18 pm

There's also a Porky Pig cartoon where Porky runs afoul of some leprechauns in an old house. All Porky wants is to spend the night, but the leprechauns think he's trying to find and steal their gold. So they put him on trial and make him wear the Greedy Shoes. They force him to dance an Irish Jig through a creepy underground area; when Porky manages to get the shoes off at one point, the shoes haul off and kick him in the rear hard enough that he lands back in them. Finally, he awakens from a nightmare, doused by his host, and takes off down the road.

Now those are the kind of shoes SGs should be forced to wear when they refuse to follow rules or get an entitlement attitude, or otherwise act "non-Disney".

Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Mon Nov 17, 2008 9:54 pm

felinefan wrote:There's also a Porky Pig cartoon where Porky runs afoul of some leprechauns in an old house. All Porky wants is to spend the night, but the leprechauns think he's trying to find and steal their gold. So they put him on trial and make him wear the Greedy Shoes. They force him to dance an Irish Jig through a creepy underground area; when Porky manages to get the shoes off at one point, the shoes haul off and kick him in the rear hard enough that he lands back in them. Finally, he awakens from a nightmare, doused by his host, and takes off down the road.

Now those are the kind of shoes SGs should be forced to wear when they refuse to follow rules or get an entitlement attitude, or otherwise act "non-Disney".
Dude! Paging DR. COREY! Dr. Corey, please find that cartoon on Youtube!

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Canuikstan
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Post by Canuikstan » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:22 pm

Ms. Matterhorn wrote:Dude! Paging DR. COREY! Dr. Corey, please find that cartoon on Youtube!
Not Dr. Corey, but..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yqw_Pff9 ... re=related