Wonderful CMs and stupid guests at DLP last weekend

Disneyland Resort Paris Cast Members post your stupid guest tricks here. This forum is not for general Disneyland Paris discussion. Please use the Break Room, for non stupid guest trick topics.
Ms. Matterhorn
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Re: Wonderful CMs and stupid guests at DLP last weekend

Post by Ms. Matterhorn » Tue Nov 18, 2008 9:26 pm

Thank you, Canuikstan, that was great!
:porky:

"Excuse me, are those ducks real?"
"Yes, sir, but the water is fake."

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Mon Nov 24, 2008 3:18 pm

LittleDollClaudia wrote:My hotel offers a deluxe continental breakfast with cinnamon rolls, yogurt, muffins and so on. I don't care what nationality they are, when it comes to free food, it's like this may be the last meal so gorging and hoarding happen.
I know this is an old post but I just had to comment because it made me have a flashback. Once we were stayed at an MCO-area hotel that offered a breakfast. Mind you, this hotel was a real hell hole...the worst I'd ever stayed at in Orlando (got it on Priceline). We went to check out and walked over to look at the free continental breakfast, which was supposed to last for another hour or so. The buffet tables were all empty, but then we saw the workers all closing up boxes and containers and hauling them out to their cars!!! There was someone else waiting to check out, too, who had been there for 10 mins. and it was another 10 mins. before the clerk showed up. She said, "Oh, sorry, I was out feeding my kid in the car."

Maybe it was a hotel FOR stupid guests, run BY stupid guests!

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

felinefan
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by felinefan » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:26 pm

That's so sad, not to mention criminal, for hotel employees to steal from their employers like that. Bad enough when guests steal from a hotel, but it goes to show that there's a hazard in giving stuff away. They should consider the neighborhood.
If I were to travel, I would be checking out the place online; Yahoo! has a good Local feature, where people can give ratings and comments on businesses and services. There's also Epinions, and other similar services that give you a heads-up as to the kind of place it is. There's a paid service called Angie's List as well, but I think that's mainly for home services; I could be wrong.

mechurchlady
Should be on Payroll
Should be on Payroll

Post by mechurchlady » Tue Nov 25, 2008 5:13 am

You mean they had their kid in the car, yikes. I use google street maps to see what the area is like. The Last trip showed that it was in the boondocks but near the freeway. The next trip shows the grounds partially and neighborhood so that I knew it was rather safe. I use the street view to see lots of things for my trips especially where I have to change directions.

I cannot do buffets or breakfast usually but do hate to see people stockpiling food. They take 3 apples and save them for later. Take some yogurt and save those for a midday snack. I do not trust priceline or any other site and book myself through the hotel site usually Motel 6 as they are cheapest and have the minimum I need.

Syndrome
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by Syndrome » Sat Dec 13, 2008 3:43 pm

Yep, apparently Mom kept the poor young uns in the car in lieu of a babysitter. Makes me cringe to think back on it (this was a few years back, when we still lived in Chicago) in light of the Casey Anthony case and her apparent solution for an inconvenient child.

All but that one MCO Priceline hotel were in the really nice North Exit airport area. We were willing to take the risk because it was just one pre-cruise night every couple of months, but after twice in that hellhole we would only bid for the top star places (that one was one star down...never knew how it ranked that high since the others in the same classification were great).

"If you are a dee, please don't marry a dee, 'cause then your kids will be dee dee dee." ....Carlos Mencia

"It's the difference between champagne and carbonated pee!" ....Homer Simpson

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nice work, pal

Malpass93
Repeat Traveler
Repeat Traveler

Post by Malpass93 » Mon Jan 05, 2009 8:53 am

Hopefully no CMs there last month thought I was an SG. Can't remember doing anything daft, but...