The beginning of the end? Or the end of the beginning?

This is the place to find the latest news and announcements concerning StupidGuestTricks.com Note: You may reply to any topic in this forum but you may not post new topics.
shilohmm
Regular Guest
Regular Guest

Re: The beginning of the end? Or the end of the beginning?

Post by shilohmm » Wed Nov 06, 2013 9:06 am

To get back to the first post (which I know isn't very SGT of me), I've been AWOL maybe a year because for a while it looked like our January trip would be our last trip For A Very Long Time, so I was avoiding Disney sites because they depressed me. Now it looks like we'll be going back to WDW in the foreseeable future, but I hadn't really gotten back to speed on Disney sites when I got the e-mails (and was out of town at the time, to boot). So, late to the conversation, as usual.

I come to SGT for the Stupid Guest Tricks, of course, but also for the solid info on how things work (like the tipping thread currently near the top in the WDW forum), and, especially, for the community. I've been part of a lot of internet (and before that, BBS) communities that have broken up over the years, and I agree that part of it is people run out of things to say on whatever it was that originally pulled them together. I don't have much to offer on that front, and all my suggestions have been made, so I'll just say I'm really glad you're still here, and hope this community lasts for many years.

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 11:54 am

shilohmm wrote:To get back to the first post (which I know isn't very SGT of me)
It seems very SGT to me. Short attention spans don't preclude returning to the original subject! :biggrin:

BRWombat
Permanent Fixture
Permanent Fixture
Department: Offsite Harmony
Position: Back Row Baritone

Post by BRWombat » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:18 pm

WEDFan wrote:
shilohmm wrote:To get back to the first post (which I know isn't very SGT of me)
It seems very SGT to me. Short attention spans don't preclude returning to the original subject! :biggrin:
SQUIRREL!
:dug:

WEDFan
Practically Lives Here
Practically Lives Here

Post by WEDFan » Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:20 pm

BRWombat wrote:SQUIRREL!
:dug:
I just met you. I love you.