Search found 22 matches
- Sun May 25, 2008 2:19 pm
- Forum: Other Theme Parks
- Topic: No PDAs Please -- We're British
- Replies: 14
- Views: 8636
Re: No PDAs Please -- We're British
lmao! I was thinking, "I really don't want to see innappropriate Public Displays of Affection either." I'm so behind the times. 
- Sun May 18, 2008 2:31 pm
- Forum: The Break Room
- Topic: Car Insurance stupidity
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6117
Re: Car Insurance stupidity
460 nickles equal $23
35 more will get you to $24.75 (and 875 points toward your next card, lol)
35 more will get you to $24.75 (and 875 points toward your next card, lol)
- Sat May 17, 2008 3:14 pm
- Forum: The Break Room
- Topic: Car Insurance stupidity
- Replies: 19
- Views: 6117
Re: Car Insurance stupidity
roflmao!
I've got one for you. Eight years ago we cancelled the Cingular cell phone account my husband had and they gave me a hard time. The following month we got a bill for $.74. I refused to pay them another penny. They still send a statement every month!!! We figure even with the discount ...
I've got one for you. Eight years ago we cancelled the Cingular cell phone account my husband had and they gave me a hard time. The following month we got a bill for $.74. I refused to pay them another penny. They still send a statement every month!!! We figure even with the discount ...
- Fri May 16, 2008 6:04 pm
- Forum: The Break Room
- Topic: Doggie Dilemma
- Replies: 36
- Views: 9737
Re: Doggie Dilemma
Our big chewer is our dachshund that lives with my parents. When he was a puppy Schnitzel ate the linoleum off of the kitchen floor. It was all down hill from there. I don't dare have a watch with a leather band if I'm near him. He also eats my mom's headphones (and then she steals mine and he eats ...
- Wed Apr 16, 2008 8:10 pm
- Forum: The Break Room
- Topic: I'm going to be busy the next few days...
- Replies: 38
- Views: 10541
Re: I'm going to be busy the next few days...
Congratulations!
- Mon Apr 07, 2008 8:24 pm
- Forum: Walt Disney World Resort
- Topic: Answers to the ever growing list of questions...
- Replies: 11
- Views: 6371
Re: Answers to the ever growing list of questions...
22) Do you have any sugar?
I sure do sweetie, honeypie, dumpling.
40) Can you tell me about sailboats?
Yes, they are watercraft propelled by sails (those cloth things) which generate thrust when placed in a wind current.
62) Where is the continental breakfast?
Are you sure you can eat all seven ...
I sure do sweetie, honeypie, dumpling.
40) Can you tell me about sailboats?
Yes, they are watercraft propelled by sails (those cloth things) which generate thrust when placed in a wind current.
62) Where is the continental breakfast?
Are you sure you can eat all seven ...
- Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:07 am
- Forum: The Break Room
- Topic: Scum Of The Earth
- Replies: 13
- Views: 4419
Re: Scum Of The Earth
Sorry, I don't agree on this one. And Walmart may be crappy for plenty of other reasons.
I can sympathize with the family and it is terrible that they won't have the money but I am more disgusted with the lawyer. (he ASSumed they could keep it... I'm sure he's keeping his half!)
When you sue for ...
I can sympathize with the family and it is terrible that they won't have the money but I am more disgusted with the lawyer. (he ASSumed they could keep it... I'm sure he's keeping his half!)
When you sue for ...
- Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:55 am
- Forum: The Sweatbox
- Topic: Technology News
- Replies: 38
- Views: 12109
Re: Technology News
I love the Fairly Odd parents and I'm 38 too! lol
...what could possibly correct Priscilla Presley's disastrous potato-face plastic surgery than an above-the-neck amputation? ...
Speaking of her, "Dr. Jiffy Lube" was just release from jail and then detained by immigration. He's expected to be ...
...what could possibly correct Priscilla Presley's disastrous potato-face plastic surgery than an above-the-neck amputation? ...
Speaking of her, "Dr. Jiffy Lube" was just release from jail and then detained by immigration. He's expected to be ...
- Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:28 pm
- Forum: The Sweatbox
- Topic: Technology News
- Replies: 38
- Views: 12109
Re: Technology News
Aah! So much clogging!
- Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:32 pm
- Forum: The Break Room
- Topic: Shorty's Trip Report
- Replies: 12
- Views: 3982
Re: Shorty's Trip Report
It's 'Mickey Forest'!
The article is about halfway down the page:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/commun ... index.html
The article is about halfway down the page:
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/commun ... index.html