Hello Cast Members, past and present!
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
Search found 7 matches
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:30 am
- Forum: Stupid Employee Tricks
- Topic: I need your help cast members...
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1537
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:28 am
- Forum: Other Theme Parks
- Topic: I need your help cast members
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1485
I need your help cast members
Hello Cast Members, past and present!
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:28 am
- Forum: Other Disney Properties
- Topic: I need your help cast members
- Replies: 0
- Views: 3043
I need your help cast members
Hello Cast Members, past and present!
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:27 am
- Forum: Disneyland Resort Paris
- Topic: I need your help cast members
- Replies: 0
- Views: 61125
I need your help cast members
Hello Cast Members, past and present!
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:26 am
- Forum: Walt Disney World Resort
- Topic: I need your help cast mambers!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1271
I need your help cast mambers!
Hello Cast Members, past and present!
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
- Wed Nov 08, 2006 7:25 am
- Forum: Disneyland Resort
- Topic: I Need Your Help Cast Members!
- Replies: 0
- Views: 1288
I Need Your Help Cast Members!
Hello Cast Members, past and present!
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
I need your help. I am just finishing up my program with the Walt Disney World Resort, and to that end, am writing a book.
The Theme Park Guest:
A Vacation From Rational Thought
And I like your help... if you have any stupid, horrible or otherwise guest ...
- Tue Aug 29, 2006 11:03 pm
- Forum: Walt Disney World Resort
- Topic: And then I became a witness...
- Replies: 2
- Views: 3233
And then I became a witness...
And then I became a witness...
So yesterday, in the Land of Litigation, I became a witness to the bullshitter of the century!
One Safari Truck hit another Truck, and I was behind them both and became the witness to the "collision." Needless to say, nothing bad happened but one woman decidedly ...
So yesterday, in the Land of Litigation, I became a witness to the bullshitter of the century!
One Safari Truck hit another Truck, and I was behind them both and became the witness to the "collision." Needless to say, nothing bad happened but one woman decidedly ...